chapter 7: Dumb Bastard

Chapter Warnings: NSFW

Y/N's pov:

Douma was there, right behind Iro who had his hands violating my body.
He has an emotionless face when he grabbed Iro's hands off of my wrists and body.
Iro was shoved to the ground.
As Iro struggles to get up douma looked down at me. Not at my revealed chest but straight in my eyes.
I blushed at the thought that my entire upper body was exposed and he could've peeked at any moment . But instead all I heard from him was "Gosh Y/N are you ok"
His hand placed on my cheek.
Iro must've been shoved to the ground hard because how else could I have explained his curled up body.
Douma grabbed the top part of my kimono and put it over me, wrapping it at my chest .
"I'll take care of him don't worry"
Douma said with such certainty it almost scared you. And his eyes. They were. Different but I didn't get a good enough look.

Douma's pov:

In the world there are good people, bad people and then well...
As I drag Iro to my worship room which I had basically claimed as my killing room.
Then there was this piece of shit who tried to fuck my best friend and crush.

Y/N's pov:

I held my kimono where he wrapped it with one hand and fell forward on my knees catching myself with my other hand.

Memories flowed through my head of my mother selling me off to be raped.
Every man that ever has their way with me flowed through my mind. Yes I remembered every single guy. Why... Because it's an unforgettable thing that my mind can't let go of.
Tears fell down my face as I cried silently.

'I trusted him' I thought to myself.

Why did this have to happen all over again.
Why would the memories not stop.

'Why? ' You asked yourself

'why? '

Douma's pov:

Yes that bastard did end up paying. How? Well his life was his price and I had no problem killing him after what he'd done.

Once done disposing of his body I ran to Y/N's room quickly.
The door was still open and I saw her crying through the doorway. On her knees too which didn't seem like her. She never was one to get her kimono dirty.
Walking over to her I kneeled down right next to her and put my hand around her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She let me, which made me feel warm inside to know she felt safe around me.
She leaned against me and I held her close.
I held her hand and it all seemed perfectly fine at that moment .
"It's gonna be ok. I took care of him and trust me he won't be coming back."
I held her chin up to look at me and wiped the tears in her eyes.
Her lips looked so soft and she looked too innocent. Too innocent to have had that done to her.
My half dead heart heated up my body as I kissed her.

Y/N's pov:

He kisses me. He really did.
It felt good to feel his lips up against mine. Such a soft kiss. I ended up kissing him back, just as soft as his kiss was.

My hands went over the back of his neck as I kissed him , my kimono top which was being kept wrapped and covering my chest by my hands, were now not covering my chest much anymore. The cloth was open but not all the way. Only my cleavage was exposed.
Douma kissed me back and put a hand close to her hips and pulled away.
"Can I" he only meant for his hand over your hip and you knew it so you nodded your head and with one of your hands on the back of his neck you moved his hand over your hip.
Douma kissed you more passionately and pulled you  closer together.
His lips felt so soft and you never thought you'd be kissing your best friend. You enjoyed it as if it was the best moment in your life.

Douma's pov:

I didn't know if she loved my kisses or if that was the last thing she wanted right now so I stopped. "Y/N... Are you really ok with this?" The first thing Y/N did was nod her head.
I smiled and took my shirt off and looked at her face. It was so red and her eyes were widened. I could tell she was looking at my abs. She had seen me shirtless before but not as a demon. Sure I had some muscles as a human but becoming a demon made me look a lot more muscular. I placed her hand on my chest and left it there before pulling her over me, sitting on top of my lap. She looked to innocent I didn't know if this was the right thing to do, to take away that pureness I always knew. Was this right?

Y/N's pov:

I never expected him to pull me on top of him, I more expected him to top me but here I was sitting on top of his lap. I felt something poke me to realize it was his boner.
You felt yourself blush but you didn't know what to do. You had always been a bottom , you had no idea what to do at this moment. Your hand started to shake but douma grabbed a hold of it tightly. "It's ok, you know I won't hurt you" his voice was comforting.
You finally understood why he had you topping him. 'he wanted you to go at your own pace so no bad memories came up' he was too sweet sometimes . You wondered if you even deserved him.
Kissing him once again with a soft touch made you want more. You unbuckles his belt and slid off his pants he always wore.

He was hard and ready, there was no doubt about it. You almost cried at the sight of his cock. He was huge.
Douma saw your reaction and smirked slightly. "What's wrong Y/N? Can you not take me?" His hands slid past the rest of your kimono that was on and you were fully revealed. Your body stopped and you didn't know what to do them and there so Douma took control. His alignment was perfect as every inch that claimed you made you whimper. Tightening around the length of his cock, Douma started to slowly push his hips into yours then away. Your moans grew slightly louder the more he bounced you on his cock.

Douma flipped you over so he was on top of you. "I want you to tell me if I go to fast ok"
And with that he thrusted in you, you gasped slightly. He continued this process over over. You moans hot louder and his thrusts got harder and faster. His moans and grunts were like music to your ear and to him your moans and whimpers were exactly how you thought of his sounds.

His thrusts felt like waves of forget. Your mind was completely taken off the fact of your situation earlier.

He slammed into you and you felt a knot on your stomach and your legs trembled, your eyes became half lidded .
Douma saw your face and knew you were close.
"Please... Ngh-he grunted as you tightened with his thrusts- hold it I promise I'm close."
You didn't know how much more you could handle nor how long it would take before you couldn't hold it, but you listened to Douma. He thrust became really hard and fast, almost painful but it felt so good at the same time. One thrust later he immediately say your name and you knew you could release. "Y/N" he said as his warm cum filled you on the inside and you had your orgasm on his cock.
He rolled over to your side.
"I love you."

Authors note
This was my first NSFW scene so I hope it was decent. I tried so I hope you did enjoy this a bit.