Chapter 6: Gone again

Chapter warnings: blood and sexual assault

Y/N's pov:
After the awkward moment with Iro I went looking for Douma who was gone wherever I looked, the kitchen , his cushion throne room, the living area , there was no place I didn't check.

He was gone again. But where?
...
It's been a few days and still no Douma, but me and Iro have been getting along quite well for that fact. We were spending so much time together that my mind was taken off of Doumas disappearance.

"Did you hear some of the followers went missing" Iro blurted out.
"No I had no idea. How many ?"
"10, but I can understand how you didn't know saying that they were really just some nobody's."
"10?!?" Y/N's eyes widened with shock at the number .

Iro smiled down at her and whispered in her ear "who do you think is next" he obviously said it as a joke to scare you but that question really stuck to you.
'who do you think is next'

Douma's pov:

It's been 2 days and I had finally done the job well and could move on to devouring the village Muzan has sent me to kill off. I still couldn't believe myself becoming the upper rank 6. My goal was to just keep moving up in the ranks, which just thinking about Y/N motivated me even more.
A bite into a woman's arms and the blood ran down my chin. I found that women seemed to have a better effect when it came to gaining power so I focused on killing and eating them instead of men.
After eating the women in the village I started to move my way into the forest because of the sun which was about to rise.

'should I have left her... Was it a good decision? '

Thoughts kept running through my head until I found myself hearing the stum of a biwa.

All of a sudden I was in a dimension that seemed endless as I looked around.
There was a man with a sword tied at his waist with reddish/brown hair. I didn't see his face but it all seemed so mysterious.

On the other hand there was a guy with pink hair and blue stripes all over his body.
'Criminal tattoos '
It was my first thought when I saw him.
His pants were baggy and tied at his waist and he had a vest that showed his chest because it was wide open.
His eyes showed himself as upper 2.

(I'm very aware that akaza is upper 3 but for the sake of the later story just deal with the upper 2 position)

There were other demons too . All with different features, some odd and some more human.
Some of them started to bicker until everyone including me felt the presence of muzan.

"You are gathered here this day because I have some announcements to make with all you upper ranks."
His eyes darted towards me.
" For starters the new upper rank six is Douma... He has more potential than all of you ever did saying he only needed a week to become upper six. Unlike all you who took years. "

" Next I want Hantengu and Akaza to go looking for the blue spider lily on a mountain north of where you will be teleported."

" That concludes this meeting"
'biwa noise'

Iro's pov:

One thing about Y/N I learned is that she definitely has a long history with Douma... But she wouldn't say anything about her past before she ever met Douma which I found really weird, which is why I asked her. It really was a bad idea.

"Y/N can I ask you something?"
She nodded her head and looked up at me.
"What is it you'd like to ask Iro?"
There was a small pause.
"What was your life like... You know... Before you met Douma?"
Her eyes widened and her face had gotten a bit red, but not from blush but like she was trying not to cry.
When I saw a tear fall down her cheek I put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.
"I'm sorry for asking... You really don't have to answer"
Y/N's head nodded and she leaned against me and cried into my kimono.

(Just a reminder that this is during the regular demon slayer era in Japan 🙂)

I let her cry into the cloth of my kimono and patted her head.

Y/N's pov:

Iro wasn't exactly good at comforting... At least not as good as Douma was, but then I had to remember that Iro wasn't Douma. Although I wish he was.
Maybe I really did like Douma.
These feelings I've had as he's been away.
The emptiness in my body when he wasn't around.
'Was I really in love with Douma?'

Iro's pov:

The more I'm around Y/N , the more horny I seem to get.
I know it sounds weird but really. There's no doubt about it at this point. She was just so... Beautiful and... God I just wanted to see what was under that beautiful kimono.
She was a weakness... Every time I looked at her I wanted to push her against the wall and have her in my full advantage.
How did Douma stay in control around her ??? God damn.

The next day Y/N  looked too beautiful... It was unreal... I wanted to feel her... See her... All of her... What else was there to do.
All I had to do was get her in a private place.
That morning after breakfast I spiked a bit and as we passed across that traditional sliding Japanese door to Y/N's room, I found my chance.
As I stopped and Y/N looked at me confused, I grabbed her wrist and she gasped slightly at my sudden movement.

With my other hand I slid the door open and brought her inside.
"Iro what are yo-" I covered her mouth quickly and slid my hand over her ass and grabbed it.
Her eyes were filled with worry as I pushed her up against the wall.

Y/N's pov:

He suddenly kissed me hungrily and I tried pushing him away but I was too weak. His hand started moving around my body and when I tried pushing him away once more he grabbed both my wrists with one hand and with his open hand he started to remove the top part on my kimono, still kissing me hungrily as I struggled to get out of his grasp, the top part of my kimono has fully been removed and he started to grope my breasts.
His face moved down to my neck and he started to bite , kiss, and suck on it, leaving a very visible mark. My thoughts ran through my head.

'Why Iro... I trusted you'

And that's when I saw him.
Douma.

Authors note
Thank you so much for reading this story and because it is during the week and not the weekend I might not update the story as often but I will update it as soon as I can.