Arc 2 -Chapter 1: New faces

Btw this chapter will be longer because it's the beginning of a new arc but I'm trying to make my chapter long so I hope you enjoy!

Y/N's pov:

    I woke up to see an entirely new room with dark oak wood as the build and cream banners for accent colors. There were multiple beds in the room with only one of the beds filled. One person.
    I sat up in my bed and put my hands in my lap. My head turned and looked at the other filled bed but something interrupted.
    "She's awake!" A girl with black hair in ponytails and a white outfit said. Another girl came in behind her with a similar look but with her hair in a braid instead of the ponytails the other girl had.

(I messed up on Akari 😭😭😭)    My gaze turned to them

    My gaze turned to them. "Who... Are you?" The girl with the braid immediately shot up in shock. "Oh how rude of us, my name is Akari And this is Chiyo, we've been taking care of you while you've been unconscious from that fight.
    'Fight? '
    "What fight?!" The words erupted from my throat.
    The girls looked at each other, Akari with concern and Chiyo with confusion.
    "You don't remember?" The two said in unison. Akari looked straight at me and opened her mouth to speak but the door swung open and another girl who had her hair down walked in. She had white western formal dress on that also served as a doctor's outfit.
    "Hello my name is Sakura, I'm the main Doctor for the demon slayer corps." She said with a smile.

" She said with a smile

    " Demon slayer... Corps?" I said slowly to make sure I pronounced it properly.
    " Yes the demon slayer corps" Chiyo gladly answered.
    My brow furrowed with confusion. All three of the girls looked at each other and nodded.
   " It's a secret organization that kills demons "
   " What do you mean secret? "
   " The government doesn't know about it"
   I looked down for a moment.
   " Yeah, we figured you react like this."
Sakura resumed. " There was a fight at that temple and you walked out right when it happened in the middle of the night. There was a demon in the temple and one of our demon slayers was pushed back and toppled over you. You both hit your heads and we're pretty sure you both have concussions."
   Sakura let out a sigh." Any questions? "
    " Yes what happened to the demon? " If my instincts were correct then they were talking about Douma which also meant that he could be either dead or alive.
    'god I hope he's alive'
    "The demon escaped before the sun rose which allowed us to bring you two in... I'm surprised you woke up first, Akio is a hashira so I'm surprised he didn't wake up first. "
    " Wait what's a hashira? " My brows furrowed with confusion, this entire situation was confusing.
    A deep voice answered my question.
    " Only some of the greatest swordsmen of all time" Standing right behind Akari and Chiyo was a man with black hair and white streaks. He had a bandage on his head and he held his hand out and gently grasped my hand and brought it to his lips with a gentle kiss.
   "And to you beautiful... I'm Akio, water hashira in the demon slayer corps"
    "Akio-San you should be in bed we still need to figure out if you have a concussion!"
Akari has a strong voice for such a little girl that I flinched when she let out her voice.
    The man then started walking back to his assigned bed. "Aww, Akari your no fun" he gave a fake pouty face before getting on the bed.
    Sakura rolled her eyes so far I almost didn't see her pupils. "Don't mind him, for a hashira he's an absolute idiot"
    "I can still hear you!" Akio shouted back.
    "Anyway." Sakura continued. "I never got your name?"
    "It's Y/N"
    "Well Y/N we need to make sure you don't have any injuries... We also have to test you for a concussion."
    I nodded my head on agreement then followed Sakura so she could test me for injuries.