chapter 9: Questions

Y/N's pov:

I woke up to those eyes looking down at me . Those rainbow colored eyes piercing mine. When would I ever get bored of those eyes? The answer is never.

"Did you sleep well Y/N?" Douma's calming voice made you forget this was reality.

"Yeah I did" I paused for a moment to notice he was still looking down at me. "Were you watching me sleep?"

Douma's face went blank for a moment before looking back down to you . "Well I couldn't help but watch such beauty as yourself sleep. " He gave an awkward laugh and smiled.

" Did you have any dreams? " Douma helped you sit up properly as he held a curious tone.

"I didn't but I usually don't remember my dream." You blushed as you say in his lap.

"Is that so? Well that's pretty common."
Douma started to stroke your hair which felt amazing.

"Mmm." That sound escaped your lips as Douma continued to stroke your hair.

"You like that? Me stroking your hair?"

"Yes" you closed your eyes and enjoyed his comforting touch.

"Douma."

"Yes darling?"

Your eyes widened slightly because you haven't heard him call you darling.

"Um... Now that I think about it . I guess I had somewhat of a dream... Even though I couldn't see it . I only heard something."

"What did you hear ?"

"It was you" Doumas eyes slightly widened but he continued to stroke your hair.
"And there was another voice... It was deep and almost dangerous... It felt so real."

Douma's pov:
Real.
Could Y/N really have heard me and muzan's conversation? I thought she was asleep ... Maybe our words we spoke to each other broke into her mind as she slept... No that can't be.

"Lord found!" A follower yelled as he ran into the room.
Y/N seemed interested and so did I.
"There are people who wish to speak to you"

I nodded and took Y/N off my lap and put her to the side before standing up and kissing her forehead. "I'll be back ok"
She nodded her head but as I started walking to the door she tried standing up to what I'm guessing she was trying to do was follow me. But she stumbled to the ground.
Hana was on the other side of the door and noticed Y/N feel so she ran to help her up and told me to "Go ". gosh she could be so demanding sometimes.

Y/N's pov:

Douma has left which I didn't know how to feel about because well... I didn't know how to feel about him . My mind was set on Douma and figuring out my feelings towards him but a certain pale blue eyes person spoke.

"Sooooo... I heard some... Noises... Coming from your bedroom the other night..."

You blush at Hana bringing up the whole event with Douma which Hana seemed to notice your reaction.

"Was Douma with you"
Awkward silence
"I'll take that as a yes."
Awkward silence
" So did you really do the deed with him?"
Awkward silence
" So how big was his di-??!! "
" HANA WHAT THE FUCK?!?!! "

you couldn't believe what she was trying to say.

" Was it at least... Satisfying?"
" yes... "You mumble." But if you ask anymore questions... I WILL GO TO MY ROOM , GRAB A PILLOW , AND CHUCK IT STRAIGHT AT YOUR FACE! "