chapter 12: unkown

Chapter warnings:Tons of smut and some mistyping from long ass nails

Authors note
IM NOT GONNA LIE SOME OF Y'ALL ARE FUCKING FERAL , so here is the smut you wanted :)

Y/N's pov
Bent over on the counter, completely naked, Muzan my future husband grabbing my hip and grinding his erection against my ass.

His clothes are still on but I don't know for how much longer that record will hold.

Just from the feeling of his length grinding against me, he's not small, his cock might've even been as big as Douma's.

The sound of a piece of clothing hitting the floor was quite loud to me, Muzan moved head close by my ear and whispered.

"Are you ready?" He smirked slightly as he slapped my ass hard and I gasp from the surprise of his spank, I could tell there would be a bruise by morning but I said nothing of it.
"I'll take that as a yes then"

And with that his pants were off and he slammed his cock into you.

The moan that escapes your lips is from pleasure and pain and some panting that comes right after as he pauses, his cock still almost all the way inside your pussy.

"How's that for you... Thrust... Is it better than he fucked you?... Thrust... Did Douma ever fuck you like this? "

You fought against the memories of your past, the constant rape and disrespect, this moment triggered those memories but you fought through quite well.

" H-he ... Thrust... Ngh o-only f-... Thrust
... Ngh fucked me ... Thrust... Ah- once"
You managed to let out but he was going deeper with each thrust that he made into your pussy, it was getting quite painful and you felt the need to hold onto something.

"And that won't ever happen again while I'm around... Such a tool doesn't deserve a woman like you"
His voice was deep and his grunts were low as he pounded in and out of you.

"Y-you ngh- saw him d-didn't you?"
Your eyes closed as his thrusts that drove in and out of you grew more painful.

"That doesn't matter now does it..."

"B-but ... Thrust... It does... "

He pounded into you once more before you felt every little drop of come seep out of you, and he pulled out as you sank to your knees.

He turned your body to face him and he grasped your chin and tilted it to look into his eyes.

"And why does my wife care so much out this nobody..."

It was hard to think of what to say without getting yourself killed.
"First of all... I'm not your wife yet-"
His grasp on your chin grew harder.
"You may not be my wife yet but you will as soon as possible... Now answer the question"
He stared straight into your eyes

"He was my friend since we were kids..."

"I should make you forget all about him... You have two options... Turn you into a demon and make you forget about him... Which I wouldn't want to do to such an innocent thing... Or... I could just fuck the memories out of you... It's your choice Y/N"

You had no choice but to pick the second one because maybe you'd just pretend to forget... But with him turning you into a demon... Thatd be a guaranteed memory loss... So you let him fuck you.

Muzan was definitely dominant during sex so he topped you right then and there.

He was harder than the last time, his force and endurance were never ending.
He trusted in and out of you and the sound of skin slapping was loud.

Tears rolled down your eyes as he slammed in and out of you, you didn't forget douma... In fact you wished that douma was muzan at the point... He was much more gentle with you... And you already had visible bruises from Muzan groping you.

Muzan kept going and going, each of his rounds he's about twenty minutes, full speed and the breaks were really short.
This process continued all night.

Douma's pov:
'I swear to God if he turns her into a demon I'll be so pissed'
When it came to emotions Douma usually didn't feel any at all but when it came to Y/N he had tons of emotions.

Being promoted to upper rank two was nice but what would've been better would've been seeing Y/N again.

The night has passed and the sun rose so I couldn't go outside, just my duties of being the so called 'god'  and listening to the gossip and troubles from around the temple and village.
It all meant free food and strength in my eyes but of course I can't mention that to them.
Killing and killing, thinking and thinking, I think of the name Y/N and how killing these pathetic humans will help get stronger and help to get her back.

But if I had to be completely honest I'm kinda getting horny doing all this thinking and killing.

Memory in Douma's pov:
When I used to meet up with Y/N on the wood , we'd always meet up in the same spot, and there was one time when she was 11 and I was 13 when she climbed up a tree , her feet dangling as she sat on one of the branches.

"Come on Y/N get down from there"
She shook her head stubbornly.
"Never!"
Luckily I was tall enough to grab the bottom of her legs and she came falling down gently in the grass.
We laughed it off and looked at each other for a moment before I let my hand brush a hair out of her face.
It was silent and the moon reflected on the both of us, I could've sworn I saw a bit of blush on her face and I bet I was blushing too.
She all of a sudden hopped up.
"Race ya" she said before running.
I started running after her.
"Hey , your faster then me I should be getting a head start!"
We laughed as we ran until ai finally caught up to her and accidentally stepped on the back of her heel, not enough to hurt her but enough for the both of us to trip and me land on top of her, I'd never blushed that much in a day in my life.

Authors note
I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'm sorry for the late update but I've been dealing with some issues and I've needed to deal with them which took up most of my time so I hope you understand but anyway if you have any questions or ideas, maybe even some fun requests for some story endings, just comment amd I'll answer. :)