chapter 8: Love, grief or pure hornyness

Chapter Warnings: there are no warnings for this chapter.

Y/N's pov:
Looking into him eyes at that moment I saw something in them. He was different.
(No I do not mean the kanji numbers)

There was this glint in his eye. One that showed emotion. One I'd never seen before.

Why was this?

Was one question you might ask but the bigger question is 'why did I do it, why did I fuck my best friend '

'was it pure love? Had I really felt that way toward him'. Maybe I did.

'was it pure grief from my past trauma that I wanted an excuse to forget? ' Maybe it was.

'or was it just out of pure hornyness that his make out session before hand led to? ' It easily could have been that.

But hearing him say those words

"I love you"

It made my heart melt as I heard his soft and calming voice.

Snapping back to reality I realized he was waiting for some sort of reaction out of me.

I couldn't feel my legs either so I blurted it out to skip the words I didn't even know were true.

"I can't feel my legs."

Douma chuckled softly and then whispered in my ear.
"That means I did it right"

I felt my face get hot and I could tell I was blushing. Douma noticed my red face and kissed me which I let him do. The beat of my heart races up and I didn't know if I could handle it.

I didn't kiss him back but I turned my head to hide my red face.

"Let's get you up" he said with his normal smile.

Douma stood up and held both his arms out to help me get up but as my hands took his and he pulled me up leaving me standing on my feet... My legs gave out about 3 seconds after standing.

" My, my... Y/N are you ok"
You were still holding his hands but he bent down so that both of your arms weren't extended.
"Yeah I'm fine...just a bit wobbly that's all."

"Well then I guess that means I get to carry you around doesn't it Y/N"

You blushed and nodded.

You both got dressed, which douma helped you with and then Douma carried you to the room where his cushion throne was and laid you on his lap while sitting on his throne.

His head rested on the top of yours before turning your body around to face him.

A similar position the two of you were in.

"I didn't do anything to make you remember anything you didn't want to remember right"
His smile was still worn but his tone was more serious.

"No you didn't" your E/C eyes looked into his deeply. You swore you could've stared at his eyes all day if you could.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah a bit"

"Then you should get some rest"

You nodded and ended up curling up in his lap when your eyes closed he stroked your hair softly and calmly.

Douma's pov:

I was watching Y/N sleep and I found myself resisting her scent which made me filled with joy to know that I could be able to spend my time with her.

All of a sudden I felt the sight of a certain red eyes person looking down at Y/N and I.

"What are you doing... Sleeping around with humans?" That deep voice sent chills down Douma's spine.

"I-"
"I don't want your answer... Your words are useless to me."

The man with black hair and red eyes kneeled down close to Y/N who was still asleep.

"Although I would have to say I'm impressed you got yourself this beauty that lays before my eyes... I might just steal her for myself..."

"You wou-"

Slash

Douma's throat was slit but he healed it quickly.

"Never talk back to me Douma... Or the consequences will be severe."

Douma's head nodded and with that muzan all of a sudden disappeared.

'oh Y/N... How can I protect you this time... '

Muzan's pov:

It was odd seeing that human curled up on Douma's lap. Especially saying he's a new demon and his resistance was impressive saying that the human has marechi blood.

She was beautiful. There wasn't a doubt about it in my mind. So why did I say what I did? Well because it was true. But I would do it with Douma not around to protect that human of his.

Plan? Well I'll figure it out somehow but maybe not today. Who knows I might even get Akaza or Kokushibo to do it for me.

'you better watch out Y/N L/N... I will have you if it's the last thing I do'

Authors note
This chapter is shorter than usual I'm sorry but I didn't have a lot of ideas for what to do  on the story but I do thank you readers who have stuck with the story and votes and coming on what you think or ideas for the story are always appreciated.