chapter 10: The blood contract

Chapter warnings: Somewhat sexual content

Y/N's pov :

'...or should I say... My love'

Those words made me sick. Where was Douma? And where am I?

This dimension looks endless.

"Well love. What do you think. Quite an impressive place you see right now . You can thank nakime right over there." The black haired man eyed the area where a biwa woman sat.

You looked down not wanting to have any source of eye contact with the man. Staring at the wood floors made the man frustrated and all of a sudden he was standing in front of you. You were on your knees in the current position you were in.

The red eyes pierced through you as you continued to look at the ground. His presence was intimidating.

His hand grasped your chin which forced you to look up at him.

"Speak..." His voice sounded deep like it did before. "Anything just say something."

"Who are you... And what do you want with me."your voice was quiet and tense.

" My name is muzan kibutsuji and the reason your here is because I believe you deserve to be treated better than you were at that cult temple... You deserve to be treated like royalty... You deserve all you want... That's why I want you to be my wife."

" I decline your offer"

" That wasn't a request... It was a command. " He replied right after you spoke without hesitation.

Muzan took your left hand and put a ring on your ring finger.
Your body tensed and it was hard to breathe.

" But their are some rules... Following these rules will keep this treatment I'm willing to give , going"

" Do you understand"his grasp around your tightened which caused you to gasp.

" Yes but...what are the rules "you said out of breath.

" Nakime teleport us to the mansion"

Biwa noise

Out of nowhere you were in a room that was fancy as hell this room was a study room but it still remained it's elegance.

"Now ... For the rules"
Your head turned to see muzan holding a piece of paper that he put on a desk.

You walked over to the paper which had all the rules.

Rules:
The wedding will happen as soon as possible.

You Y/N L/N will change your last name to kibutsuji.

You will obey all my commands, even sexual.

That last rule made chills go down my spine
'even Sexual'

"Any questions?" The horrid deep voice asked.

" When it says Sexual it m-"

"Yes that does mean sex... But that's just a normal thing in marriage now is it."

"Yes... It is" your body tensed once again.

Muzan, your soon to be husband grasped your chin to make you look up at him.
"Now all I need it your signature"

"I'll go get a pen if you want" you offered, mostly wanted to get away from him.

"No need when I can easily do this."
He kisses you and bit your bottom lip which made it bleed, as he pulled away he took your hand and crossed your thumb  along your wound. Looking at the bloody thumb he then puts it to the paper, staining it with your blood.
"Your little demon friend douma was right about your blood. It really is marechi." He smirked before moving back to the desk and sliding the paper along with him.
"That reminds me." You looked over at him waiting to hear what he has to say.
"I need to move him up to upper rank 2. He did defeat akaza in a fight."

You were confused. 'Upper rank? Demon? Was Douma really a demon'
"What do you mean?" Your voice has a tone that matches the expression of your face. Confused.
"Well darling, Douma is a demon is my upper ranks... He was upper 6 but with him fighting akaza and winning I have no choice but to but him up to the upper 2 position and then moving akaza down to the upper 3 position. "

" He was a demon" you mumbled to yourself.
" What was that darling? Anything you have to say can surely be said in front of me."
" Oh it really wasn't important"

" Anything you say here is important. "
He walked over to you and forced a kiss on you.
That kiss turned into his making out with you next. Then he put you on top of the desk and ran his hands along your body.
You wanted to cry as all memories flew back from the household of your own mother came back. The men, money counting, the calling for help, the rape, all of it came back and in your mind you asked yourself.

'Why me'

Douma's pov:

"Hana..."

"Yes Lord founder"

"Just call me douma right now"

"Ok then Douma"

" What am I gonna do without her... Y/N"

"Ummm I can't say that what I was gonna say but I honestly don't even know myself... She was my friend too so I have no idea."

"What were you gonna say?" My eyes looked into her pale blue eyes.

"That I guess that means no sex for you" she laughed a bit and I just looked kinda shocked.

"Sorry to say douma but I'm pretty sure everyone in the temple heard. You guys were kinda loud."

"Oh God Hana..."

"Don't 'oh God' me, you guys fucked and we're loud without realizing their were people in the building"

" Yeah um... Sorry about that"

" You still have to explain what just happened.... Why the fuck are you so fast??? " Her voice raised.

" Ok... Hana do you promise not to tell anyone this"

" I promise... My lips are sealed. "

" Hana I'm a demon... I killed those people that went missing... "

" I promise I won't tell your secret to anyone ok! Just promise you won't choose me as your next meal ok"

" I promise your safe from that. "

She let out a sigh of relief." Oh thank goodness. "

Then she went serious.
" Where do you think she is? "

" I think I know. "

'she has to be with Lord Muzan'

Memory
His voice was just like it always was, deep and dangerous.
'I might just have to take her myself'

'THAT BASTARD REALLY TOOK HER'

Authors note
I'm on winter break right now so I'll have more time to wright this story but this weekend I'm just gonna edit some of the mistakes I've done in previous chapters .
Thank you for reading my fellow simps.