Chapter 11: The Announcement

Y/N's pov:

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine then remembered I wasn't in Douma's home anymore, I was in Muzan's house.

The lights were decently bright considering he was a demon and there was a wall full of books in the room. Most of them were about different types of flowers .

'what was his deal with flowers? '

Getting out of bed on your first night of staying felt weird. You'd have to get used to everything being new.

You had many new kimonos but there was one that caught your attention the most. It was a simple white kimono with a black design along it.

 It was a simple white kimono with a black design along it

(For visual purposes:) )

You chose to wear it and after getting changed into it you decide to explore the mansion.

The rooms and halls were fancy and as Y/N went into the kitchen she found herself looking at note that was from Muzan.

'ill be home when the sun sets, for now Kokushibo will be with you to make sure you don't leave the house without my awareness.
-Muzan'

You thought to yourself.
'who the hell is Kokushibo? '

There was a deep voice from behind you.
"I'm guessing your Y/N ?"
You turn around to see a man with six eyes... Almost like a spider... And long reddish brownish hair. He had a sword tied around his waist which kind of freaked you out.
"And I'd assume you Kokushibo?"
He nodded his head slightly and stayed silent for a few moments.
"You have marechi blood."
You had a questioning look on your face.
"Marechi blood?"
"Yes... I can smell it... Marechi blood is a rare blood that usually equals the amount of 100 humans when we devour them."

This freaked you out. You didn't know what to think about this.
"You won't eat me will you?"
"No... I actually have self control to marechi blood unlike some other demons but if I were to kill you Id be killing myself."

Killing himself? ' those words stuck so you.

"How so?" You blurted out.

All six of his eyes looked in your direction as he spoke.
"Lord muzan would kill me on the spot if I killed you..."

"But he's not here so how would that work"
You were curious to know how demons worked.

"We share his blood so he can control our blood cells and easily end us from a distance. "

" Are all demons like that? "

" Yes"

You never realize how tall he was until you realized he was towering over you at that moment. He was even taller than Douma.

"Did you have a choice to become a demon?"

"I did... But if I didn't I would've been dead."

"Would muzan have killed you?"

"If it went the way of me declining then yes he probably would've killed me but if he didn't I'd be dead anyway"

"Why would you be dead?" At this point you were just trying to hold a conversation.

"Because I had a demon slayer mark... A demon slayer mark shortens your life span so you don't life past the age of 25."

"So you saved your life when you became a demon"

"Yes that's how it went"

The topic of Douma had been on your mind for a while because you thought he may have known him saying that their both upper ranks.

"Do you know Douma by any chance?"

"The one with white hair and unusual eyes?"

"Yeah that's him"

"Him and I shared a conversation once at one of the meetings but other than that I don't pay much attention to him... Why?do you know him"

"I actually do, we were friends as kids"

"Can I ask how old you are?"He gave you his usual stare.

" I'm 18 how old are you? " You didn't understand why his question at such a random time but you didn't say anything.

" You'd rather not know that"

" What are you like hundreds of years old??? " You laughed slightly but he held a stare.

" Holy shit your hundreds of years old"

" 300 to be exact"

" Wow... I was not expecting that" your E/C eyes were wide.

" Do demons stop aging? "

" Yes we do"

" Interesting..."

Douma's pov:
I was starting to go crazy without Y/N.
Knowing that she was with Lord Muzan concerned him of what might happen.

" I'm moving your position up to uppermoon 2." That deep, recognizable voice spoke to me as I sat on my cushion throne.

My fists tightened to know that he took Y/N.

"What's wrong is that not what you wanted?"
...
"Where is she..." Douma held a frustrated tone in his voice.
" Be more specific with names Douma."

"Y/N"

Muzan smirked at the topic being brought up and he walked closer to Douma and took out his eye and crushed it in seconds.
His new eye that marked his new position took the place of it.

"Funny how you brought up the topic of my fiance. Is it Douma" his smirk stayed on his face.

" What the hell are you talking about. "
Douma's tone grew more angry at his words.
"fiance"

"Maybe this. "
He pulled out a paper and it smelt just like Y/N.
The paper was handed to him and as Douma scanned the paper with all the rules and concepts, he was fighting the urge to rip the paper in half.

"Y/N would never do this... I know her too well"

Muzan pointed to the blood stain with Y/N's finger print.
"Explain this then."

Douma couldn't hold back any longer.

"You forced her didn't you!"

He immediately started bending over as he coughed blood. Muzan was staring as him with his dead, red and cat-like eyes.
It felt like Doumas insides were being destroyed.

"Dont ever yell at me ."
And with that he disappeared and the pain that douma felt also stopped.
He gasped for air as he coughed blood up.

Muzan's pov:

The sun had set so it was time to get back to the mansion.
As his body was teleported by the strum of a biwa  he looked around the mansion and over to see kokushibo and Y/N talking in the kitchen .
"Kokushibo you may leave now. Nakime will teleport you back."
With the strum of a biwa Kokushibo was gone.

"Y/N I want to make myself very clear here... I want you to take the kimono off and bend over on the counter.

Authors note
Thank you for reading and yes there will be spicy scenes in the next chapter just so you are aware.