The promise. Part 14

I miss him so much. Part 2 of 2

Saturday is now here, all of Manny's friends came over, while the kids were playing the mother's and one father were having punch on the terrace, one mother asked could she have something stronger than punch. I asked what she would like, she said vodka on the rocks.

I'm thinking damn it's only one in the afternoon, another lady said she'll have the same but add some cranberry juice with hers, I went into the house and told Liz I'll need some ice, the ladies want something stronger to drink, she said let her guess, it's the white skinny one, she can tell a drunk when she sees one, and that guy is a gay, pretending that he likes women, she knows a fruit when she sees one, and that other woman that Davids mother brought with her is a man, must be one of those transgender people.

Damn, Liz you saw more than I did, she said, and I call myself a bodyguard detective, I took the drinks outside, and after Liz said all of that, I saw what she was talking about, the guy would look at me and smile, I think I saw him wink at me. And the person Davids mother brought with her, had a dick I didn't even notice that until he stood up, he should learn to tuck that thing in, or whatever they do with it.

The ladies talked and drank, I didn't say much, I mostly listened, they started talking about sex, and one mother said she took it up the ass several times for her husband, she said she envied the gays for being able to take dick, she asked me when's the last time I had some dick or ass, I said if they'll excuse me I'll go and check on the kids, I got up and walked away.

 I watched the kids playing, Manny is really happy with his friends, I can't say the same about their parents, drunks and hoes, and a gay dad pretending to be straight, he came where I was standing and said, once those women get some cocktails in them, they'll say anything, but he wouldn't mind having a cock in his tail.

I walked away from him, and started playing ball with the kids, kids are so innocent, at least for now, Liz called us for lunch the kids had hot dogs and hamburgers and the adults had shrimp cocktails, I stayed away from that man, and the drag queen or whatever it was.

But the kids had a good time, after lunch the kids went into the house and played video games, Liz kept an eye on the two men, she said it won't be any funny stuff on her watch around here. Later everyone left, I asked Manny did he have a good time with his friends, he said yes, and Davids uncle was the one in the dress, I asked him what did he think about that, he said he doesn't act like me or his uncles, he didn't know why he had on ladies clothes, I told him I didn't know either, Liz said this world is crazy, people saying anything and doing anything, there are gays like me and my brother, and then there's people like the one in the dress, wanting to go into the ladies room and whip there things out, just odd, Manny laughed.

I wonder if he knows about transgender people, we'll have to have a talk about that when he's older, he doesn't need to know everything right now. I asked him would he like to go for a ride in the vintage car, he said okay, so we went for a ride, we just talked, my boy is a lot smarter than I give him credit for, he was telling me things that I didn't know, he asked me about Frank, did I like him, I said he seems nice, he said I know what he means, I told him what does he mean.

Manny said Frank would make a good daddy for him, I told him to stop right there, I'm not looking to replace his daddy Cecil, and did his uncle's put him up to saying that, he said no he just thinks Frank could help me with him, I told him I have enough help, Manny said but we could sleep in the same bed together like me and Cece did and kiss.

I told him that will be enough of that kind of talk young man, stay in a child's place, and somehow, I think his uncles had something to do with what he said, Manny didn't say anything else about that. I told him I'll be leaving on Monday, I'll take him to school, but I won't be here when he gets out, he said his uncle Frank will be there, just have a good time.