Chapter 5: Emotional Duelist! Psychic Warrior vs Mechanized Winged Beast

Yukina: "This is the end now! Go! Fenrir and Arise-Heart attack Reiji directly! Kashtira Axe Slash and Darkness Kashtira Stream!" Said with serious.

Fenrir and Arise-Heart manage to get hit that attack, but I told them to hold back so Reiji doesn't get too much injury. Reiji got hit by Arise-Heart's attack, sent him flying.

Reiji: "Grn.... Aaaahhhh!" Screamed in pain.

Yukina LP:200 x2
Reiji LP: 0 x1

Yukina Win

You Show Crew: "SHE WON!!" Yelled in joy.

Himika: "I can't believe it.... Reiji-san...lost?" Said with disbelief.

LDS trio: "She... beat the President?" Said with stuttered.

Yukina: "*pant* Finally.... I did it...." Said with weakly.

And I fell to the ground with bliss expression on my face. You Show Crew then rushed on me to check my condition.

You Show crew: "Yukina!" Said in concern.

As they rushed on me as I slowly getting up.

As the Solid Vision vanished, Reiji approached me.

Reiji: "Impressive, Kurogane Yukina, even with my Pendulum Summon, you still managed to win. You have my respect, Kurogane Yukina. There's only a handful Duelist who can beat me, and you're one of them." Said with small smile

Yukina: "*sigh* Thank you, Akaba Reiji. You're definitely the storogest Duelist in the world, you really live up on your name and status." Said with smile.

Well, got praised by the one of the greatest Duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh! Series is a good thing.

Reiji: "As agreed, Shingo Sawatari's case will be dropped and LDS will help with your school's fundings. As for you Yukina, you get the free entrance to enter Maiami Championship." Said with neutral.

Yukina: "Thank goodness, I don't need to win 6 times in a row. Finding a random opponent is such a troublesome." Said in thought with nervous smile.

Shuzo: "Yes! Thank you so much!" Said with extremely happy.

Reiji: "It's time for us to leave. Farewell, Kurogane Yukina, I hope you participate the Maiami Championship." Said with smirk.

Yukina: "Don't worry about that, you won't be disappointed." Said with smirk.

With that, Reiji leaves the school while Himika and LDS trio following him from behind.

Shuzo: "That was the most hot-blooded duel I ever seen! Thank you for saving You Show, Yukina!" Said with smile and bowed repeatedly.

Yukina: "No problem, I'm glad I can help." Said with smile casually.

Gongenzaka: "By the name of Gongenzaka Dojo, Thank you for You Show, Yukina." Said firmly.

You Show kids: "Thank you, Yukina nee-chan!" Said with smile.

The kids jumped to hug me.

Yukina: "*giggle* Your welcome, you three." Said with smile as I returned the hug.

Everyone looked at the clock and realized it was already late.

Yukina: "Well, it's time for us to leave too." Said with smile.

Everyone nodded and we back to our perspective home.

Hiiragi's Home - Yuzu's Room

After eating a dinner along Yuzu and Shuzo, I was heading towards to Yuzu's bedroom for I have need something to do and Yuzu let me know for if the hot bath ready and I answer yes to her. I decided to call Yuya to motivating him. Again, after a few seconds, he answered my call.