Chapter 18: The Unexpected Monster! The Clustering Star!

A/N: Again..., sorry for late update again, it looks like i lost my pace... because i was too distracted or even something important IRL.

Inside Yukina's Mind

Yukina: "Huh...? What's happening to me? Where am I...?"

A sea of blackness.... That was all I could see now. Then until the blink of my eyes, I was relocated when I was nostalgic school but a bad memory.

 Then until the blink of my eyes, I was relocated when I was nostalgic school but a bad memory

Yukina: "Oh, this again? It's been so long since I had this dream."

I look at the table there's a lot of newspaper about sole young girl of age 11 years old that she murderer the thief because of she lost her mother, then I overheard the other students.

"Hey do you girls think she is the one who kill the culprit?"

"Yeah, but I heard she's one of the survivors of that kidnapped children incident and the bad guy got themselves dead. Do you girls think she's a curse?"

"Shh...! She'll hear us, you know..."

I just look down and ignored from what they said and they murmuring.

After school I was just straight to go home and until I reach my- no... My foster big sister Risa's house, but... until I saw the large paper glued in front of my house and they have word on that paper....

 until I saw the large paper glued in front of my house and they have word on that paper

Murderer!

Thief!

Only you survived!

But I just sternly quietly ripped out of those papers and throw to the trash bin. Then I went inside and I saw Foster of my Big Sister Risa's Mother and Father.

Risa's Mother: "Ah... Welcome home...." Said with smile.

I nodded and bow a little to her. Then suddenly a stone from the outside window breaking and throw inside.

And I got just surprise and scared until Risa's Mom hug me and I heard people outside shout at us.

"Murderer!"