Chapter 15: Friendship Cup Begins!

(A/N: Hello, Sorry for long while to take update..., well as you know a lot of games online event that have to do to clear it, so... sorry about that.)

Yukina's Room

I opened my eyes and slowly got up from my bed, stretching my arms over my head. I got a nice eight hours sleep after my match against Jack.

???: "Morning, Kurogane Yukina." Said from behind me.

I turned around and found a holographic image of Executive Council standing here.

Taki: "We're glad that you're awake." Said with usual smile.

Gray: "I must say that yesterday's Duel against our King - Jack Atlas, was excellent." Said with small smile.

Azul: "You showed us the strength of the Lancers and for that, our negotiations about cooperation on Dimensional War will begin." She continued.

Yukina: "And my friends?" Said neutral.

Gael: "All Friendship Cup Participant...." He began answering my question.

Bordeaux: "Are under our surveillance. *Turned to Taki* Right, Chairman?" He stated.

Taki: "*nodded* That is correct. This is a penthouse situated atop Executive Council Building. It is equipped with facilities akin to that first-class hotel. Do you feel comfortable here?" Said usual smile.

Yukina: "Accommodation is really nice. Thank you." Said neutral.

Gael: "As for your friends...." He began explaining.

Azul: "All 20 participants of Friendship Cup will live in this penthouse during this tournament."

Gray: "But you may only stay as long as you keep winning."

Azul: "If you lose, you have to leave." Said with firm tone.

Yukina: "High risk and High reward, huh. Of course." Said in thought with narrowed eyed.

Taki: "But Duelist of your caliber won't have such an issue, right?"

Yukina: "It's really an honor to be held at such a regard by Executive Council. I will do my best." Said after do small bow.

Council: "We know that you will."

With that they disappeared. I sighed before lying back on my bed.

Chengying: "Well now, the Duel ended pretty well, right?" Said asked as he appeared on my left.

Yukina: "Yeah. Although, I did a little hold back but I never expect Jack to do something desperately like that." Said telepathy with neutral.

Lovely Labrynth: "As much I understand you hold back, my dear. But in reality, your world's Duelist skill is unbelievably high, but easily shying away when the challenge is too hard for them." Said joined the conversation as she appeared on my right and she ghostly patted on my head.

Yukina: "That doesn't mean I'm Tough Duelist, Mom. If I being careless and arrogant when faced Jack, I surely will be screw up by him." Said telepathy with sigh.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door, prompting me to look at it and see a card slid down it.

Yukina: "Huh?"

I hurried and picked up a card that turned out to be Tuning Magician.

Yukina: "Who?"

After moment of silence, a timidly voice spoke.

Sam: "I-It's me...your guide at Duel Palace yesterday...Sam." Said timidly.

Yukina: "Oh, it's you. *Looked at Tuning Magician* So, why did you give me this card?" Said questionable.