Chapter 12EX: Interlude: Serena First Time Punishment (R18+)

Note: Need to remind you all readers, there's no Duel and this chapter just passionate lemon and if you all readers can't handle and not fan Yuri(not him), just don't read....

Serena POV

This is before we're going to Synchro Dimension and I got unexpected punishment by Kurogane Yukina herself. I...I really regret for what I am doing.

Right about after what I said I believe Yukina's word about Yuzu whereabout, we were silence moment until....

Yukina: "By the way...." Said with devious smile.

*CLANKING*

A Sudden rattling chain appeared out of nowhere to bind me in surprise.

Serena: "W-What the?! Yukina?! What are you doing?!" Said with surprise.

Yukina: "You know last time back at Battle Royale, you just dare to rebel me and you dare to talk back to me. Which is why... I am gonna have some unexpected punishment for you." Said with menace smile.

That make me got scared from her word and I tried to say to her.

Serena: "N-No, I didn't mean that! It's true I did say to duel you, but that was until I realized the truth of Academia evils plan! So please... I am sorry for that I dare to rebel." Said with nervous and scared a little.

Yukina lean it and push me to lie down on couch and I am in beneath her.

Yukina: "Yeah yeah... you already did forgive me a lot last time in Battle Royale, but that doesn't mean I just forgive you for rebel me, you should not be rude to talk to me like that next time." Said with menace smile.

Serena: "Urgh... Just please forgive me already...." Said with whimper a little while look away.

Yukina: "Nope, no excuse. So...." Said with menace smile.

She gets out of the couch and she pick up me up in bridal style and that got me flustered.

Yukina: "I will have to teach you a lesson and some manner how you ought to react most thoroughly while you will be my plaything." Said with evil menace smile.

Then I tried to wiggling around to tried let go of her and I got whimper and scared while She walked to her Room.

Serena: "N...N...Nooooooo!" Said with scared and whimper.

I tried to shouted out of the earth to pleas, but it was pointless and she really want played of my body.

I... really hate for she doing this to me.

After that, we are in our bedroom with a little lightness in the dark, she just put me on the bed gently and I still tried to free from this chain.

Yukina: "Now now, it's pointless if you try to break free from my chain because unbreakable, only I can free you." Said with smirk.

Serena: "Then just free me!" Said with flustered.

Yukina: "No no no, if I free you, you might get run away from me, and that is why...." Said with devious smile.

Then she put her hand on my shoulder and I saw her aura from her hand.

Yukina: "Immobilize...LV 2." Said with devious smile.

Serena: "Immobilize...?" Said in thought with confuse.

Yukina: "Gijel: Kai." Said in chant.

Then the chains from her magic are disappear. I don't know what she doing, then I tried move my body but....

Serena: "Huh? Why... I can't... move my... body...? *gasp*" Said in shock.

Then she realized from Yukina's doing. And I look at Yukina she had devious smile.