Chapter 8: The Truth about the Four Dimensions

Leo Apartment - Room 89

I was currently lying on the bed in my new Apartment Room, provided by Akaba Reiji and LEO Corporation. Reiji gives me this Apartment as a reward after my successful Duel against Sora, which is good. I didn't need to pay the rent anymore.

To be honest, it was hard to be the one who exposed Sora since I already count him as a friend. But it became easier when I realized of how crazy he truly is in the early of the series. Also, he's insulting My Big Sister gift favorite archetype monsters, which make everything easier.

Yukina: "I do really want to tell them...." Said myself aloud.

Recalling my first encounter with You Show crew after my Duel with Sora.

Flashback

After I transform back to my Normal Form, but it seems my body permanently as Avos Body along with my hair length still long in hair down without tying, of course my slime dress turns it back to normal one, but that doesn't matter I still like this new body. Right now, I was heading toward the apartment that Akaba Reiji provide me. Then suddenly I heard my name called behind me so I looked behind to see.

Yuya: "Yukina! Wait!" Said as Called out to me.

I looked at behind me and I saw Yuya, Yuzu, and Gongenzaka ran up to me.

Yukina: "What?" Said with calmly neutral.

Yuya: "What's up with that Duel? Why you hurt Sora like that?" Said with concern.

Yukina: "You already heard and saw everything on my Duel, do you not? You already know the reason." Said with neutral and I began walking away.

Gongenzaka: "It's because he and his friends invading Kurosaki's hometown?" Said with questionable.

Yukina: "Yes. Listen, if you want more detail, I'll tell you in the Second Round of Maiami Championship." Said with neutral.

I walking away, leaving my shocked and concerned friends behind.

Yuzu: "Yukina...." Said muttered worriedly.

Flashback End

Lovely Labrynth: "It might be better you told them the truth about the Four Dimensions first. After that, you can tell them about Academia and the Dimension War." Said with neutral.

Yukina: "That's what I have to do. Also, I think I hide my true origin really well, did I not?" Said in thought with neutral.

Chengying: "You did, except from Reiji. He already spying on you since you Dueling Sawatari. He'll probably ask you about your true origin." Said with neutral.

Yukina: "Ugh.... This might tricky to answer. I'll just tell him to said that I'm from Domino City from Alternate Standard Dimension Universe, etc.... etc...." Said in thought with frowned.

Reino-Heart: "Not meant to be bragging, but why not your true origin, My Lady?" Said with curious.

Yukina: "And telling their world is just a mere cartoon for kids? Yeah right... Hell no." Said in thought with frown.

Rise-Heart: "Then what do you have in mind to tell him?" Said with neutral.

Yukina: "I have a cover story for my background, but I can't just use my lie for using Egyptian Gods included Horakhty involvement." Said in thought with concern.

Ohime: "Well.... You have a point...." Said with concern.

Me and my Spirits were silent thought for a while, then after that.