Chapter 3: The Phantom Duelist! Dark Mermaid vs Dark Warrior!

Morning in the Maiami City Shining on the horizon and lead to the Hiiragi's House.

I sleeping on the bed peacefully and start to open my eyes and yawning then I saw Yuzu's Sleeping face near closer to me.

Yukina: "Cute...." Said in thought with smile.

I noticed the time that is about 5:59 AM and sits up to stretch then I look at Yuzu still sleeping peacefully which I smile a bit.

I stand up to stretch some more and the multiple spirits appeared.

Lovely Labrynth: "Good Morning, Yukina." Said with smile.

Yukina: "Nnn..., Morning, Lovely." Said in mentally with smile while stretch.

Reino-Heart: "So, now what do you plan to do today?" Said with curious.

Yukina: "First, we take a look around the city for me to get used to the areas, that way when the time of those Obelisk Force appeared in the battle royale, I need to be prepared for the surrounding areas." Said in mentally with neutral.

They nod of understanding about it even though I saw the series in watching anime but need to get used to it personally.

Rise-Heart: "Good point, but I expect that you beat those overconfident, arrogant and maggots to the minor leagues where they belong, they shame the title of the very god card." Said with serious.

I nod of understanding about the Obelisk Force actions for what they have done and will make them pay.

Rise-Heart: "By the way, Guess what? Before you got into this world, The Obelisk himself got angrily and punching the sandbag with his own small world." Said with smirk.

Punching the sandbag? Don't tell me he got tainted by Obelisk Force? I started to imagine myself.

Imaginary

Obelisk have been punching endlessly because he got tainted by the human so-called Obelisk Force.

Obelisk: "THAT DAMN PUNY HUMAN!! HOW DARE TO USE MY NAME AS SO-CALLED OBELISK FORCE TO USE AS AN INVASION!! UGH!! THEY'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!" Yelled as extremely anger.

Obelisk continue punching the sandbag endlessly until he satisfied.

End of Imaginary

Yukina: "Yeah..., I started to think to feel sorry about him...." Said in mentally with nervous smile while sweatdrop.

I walk out of the room and noticed that Shuzo is not awake yet.

Yukina: "Well then, I should make them breakfast, after all can't let them do everything for me to return the favor." Said in thought with small smile.

I went first to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth and change my slime dress into original one except my skirt change height a little, so I didn't trip it then heading downstairs to make breakfast.

A few minutes Later.

Yuzu POV

I was still sleeping until I start to wake up and yawns.

Yuzu: "Morning, Yukina." Said with smile.

But I didn't hear an answer and noticed she's not beside me on my bed, but suddenly I smell something delicious coming from downstairs, but I realize something.

Yuzu: "Wait..., I am the only one who can cook, did my dad can cook?" Said with confuse.

I went to wash up, brush my teeth and changed to my regular clothing then hurry a little down the stairs.