Chapter 1: A New Seeker of Light and Darkness

Evening in small town in a store are a teenagers in tables playing the well known popular card game Yu-Gi-Oh! from the series in the game.

In one of the table sit the certain girl individual who is seventeen years old holding her four card in her hand which is known as Yukina Kurogane, Yup that's me.

My decks... no I have multiple decks contains a lot of archetypes such as Labrynth, Swordsoul, Tearlaments, Kashtira, Mikanko and/or etc, yes I am use some generic meta deck in my way to utilize it, right now my deck is Labrynth and my field has Lovely Labrynth of the Silver Castle and Lady Labrynth of the Silver Castle.

I see my opponents finished his turn while his field has a monster Ancient Gear Golem.

My life points were at 4200 and his opponents 3500.

Opponent: "Well then that's the end of my turn with a face down card, your move lady". Said with a smile.

I nod and draw my card and see that everything needed.

Yukina: "First I activated from my hand the monster effect Labrynth Cooclock to discard itself so I can activated 1 Normal Trap Card was Set this turn, If I control a Labrynth monster". Said with smile.

Which he got nervous and known what I play.

Yukina: "Next I play the Field Spell Labrynth Labyrinth, then I set a card and I activated this card Big Welcome Labrynth, I can special summon 1 Labrynth monster from my hand, deck, or Graveyard, and then return 1 monster I control to my hand, So I special summon another Lady Labrynth from my deck and return Lady Labrynth from my field to my hand and since I activated a normal trap card, Lady Labrynth on my field effect activate to search a different normal trap card from my deck then I choose 1 card to set it". Said with smile.

I searched a card and put on monster zone from my deck and return a card to my hand from my field and I search a card from my deck and set a card.

Yukina: "Also since I activated Welcome Labrynth Normal Trap Card, the field spell can make have additional effect I can destroy 1 card on the field, which mean I will destroy your only facedown card". Said with small smile.

Which he sigh and flip the card revealed to be negate attack and sended to the graveyard.

Yukina: "And now if another monsters leaves the field by my normal trap effect, I can destroy 1 card your hand at random or their field, of course I'll destroy your Ancient Gear Golem". Said with smile.

And after that his life point already zero, Which he sigh of defeat.

Opponent: "Man... you're really good at this, I still wondered why didn't you participate the world championship tournament this year?" Said with a questionable look.

I shook my head.

Yukina: "I just want to play for fun not play to win, besides it's not too easy to play any archetype that's hard to master it, So... yeah I am sometimes got lost". Said with smile.

Opponent: "Even though you still play the hard one no matter what?" Said with questionable.

Yukina: "Yup". Said with smile.

He nodded as understand it.

Opponent: "I see, but anyway you already know the Arc-V and VRAINS Series ended a bit quickly and the way how it ended". Said with a little annoyed look.

I nodded of understanding about the series of Arc-V and VRAINS.

Yukina: "Yeah in my opinion they should have made it longer like the first series of yugioh, you know that one with Yugi helping Atem uncovered the mystery of his past and stop the shadow games, of all the other yugioh series that one is still the best there is". Said with smile.