Chapter 6: Final Qualification Duel

After 30 minutes walking with some injuries, I got from Duel with Shun, I finally arrived at You Show.

Yukina: "Hey, guys...." Said with weakly look.

As everyone were shock when they saw me in this state. Yuzu was first one to talk and very worried to me.

Yuzu: "Yukina?! What happened to you?!" Said with worried.

Yukina: "An Xyz duelist attacked me while I was on my way back to You Show. He forced me to Duel, but unfortunately for him, he picked a wrong opponent." Said with neutral as I explained.

Yuzu: "Hmm... Could that be that assault duelist?" Said as wondering.

As I raised my eyebrows cause her words.

Yukina: "What do you mean?" Said with questionable.

Yuzu: "At school, Sawatari told us that several LDS teachers was attacked by a man who Xyz Summon, maybe it's the same person who attack Sawatari and you." Said with concern.

Yukina: "Actually, it was a friend of Yuto, although he's more brutal than him." Said with neutral.

Shuzo then treat my injuries and put several bandages on my head and arms. After that, talked with the crew about the event and how I win against Shun.

Yukina: "Anyway, can everyone leave for a moment please? I need to talk with Yuya privately." Said with neutral.

Everyone getting slightly suspicious, but still accepted my request.

Everyone: "Okay." Said in sync.

Then everyone leaves the main room and closed the door.

Yuya: "What is it, Yukina?" Said with questionable.

Instead of answering, I gave Yuya the cards I got from the Duel Shop.

He widened his eyes in surprise.

Yuya: "Yukina...Are you sure?" Said with surprise.

Yukina: "Of course, that cards is perfect for you, also as your teacher, I need to help you while I can, you like it?" Said with small smile.

Yuya: "Very..., thank you so much, Yukina-sensei." Said with smile.

Maiami City Harbor

Yukina: "Okay first, let's changed your Deck first." Said with neutral.

Yuya was surprise at my declaration.

Yuya: "Wha? Why should I change my Deck?" Said with surprise.

Yukina: "The first step to become the best Duelist in the world is use your own Deck. As I remember, Performapals was your father's Deck, right?" said with neutral.

Yuya: "But this Deck was mine! My father give this Deck to me! So technically, Performapals was mine!" Said as argued.

Yukina: "Yes, I understand you have a strong bonds with your Performapals, but if you keep using your deck with a same strategy, it will make the opponent read your move easily and you need to improvise." Said with a little serious.

Yuya: "Improvised..." Said with surprise.

Yukina: "How about this, with your Magicians and Odd-Eyes? You can merged those three Archtypes and make them yours, also I already said that I'll teach you with my own way, did I not?" Said with neutral.

As I trying to reassured Yuya, in the end he nodded and agreed to changed his Deck.

After an hour giving him a lesson about Metagaming and edit Yuya's Deck, I can finally go to the Dueling test. All I do is changed the brick Performapals with Odd-Eyes and Magicians cards. I also not forget to add "Pendulum" Spell/Trap, staples, Fusion and Ritual Spells.