Chapter 12: To the Synchro Dimension! The Neo Domino City

(A/N: Here is the new chapter, i am sorry that i took so long to updated because i got lose motivation to type it the next chapters. It took 18k words to typed... yeah i admit myself that i typed so long chapter. So..., enjoy yourself to read.)

A While Later - Maiami Stadium

We all waited on the backstage before Reiji revealed the Lancers to the public. Including Dennis. Hmph I really don't like that guy. Can't wait to exposed him. Reiji called me before we all gathered as he told me the plan to expose Dennis.

Shun and Yuto was explained everything to Serena, who was shocked because everything that she believed in her whole life was a lie. Shun explained how they carded every single they meet and laugh like a maniac.

Serena: "And you? Why are you so loyal in fight against Academia?" Said as addressed me.

Yukina: "I have my own reason and beside I need to bring Yuzu back home. She is my friend." Said with neutral.

Nico: "The Maiami Championship Junior Youth Tournament!" Yelled announced.

Yuya: "Well, That's our cue!" Said with neutral.

As we lined up to the center court together.

Nico: "Please welcome them with a great applause!" Said announced.

As we slowly from the backstage to center court together with serious expression while I crossed my arms, except of course Sawatari, who act like he was winning the world championship.

Hmph, I have to say this, even Bakatori skill are not as good as the other Lancers, he was at least useful to boost the morale of the team and breaking down enemies focus.

And as expected, people booing Sawatari for cheat, which pissed him off. He walked to nervous Nico and take his mic.

Sawatari: "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP! I didn't get cheat! I get to participate in the revival round and win! That's why I'm standing here to be the Lancers!" Shouted at the audience.

Spectator: "Lancers? What is that?" Said with confuse.

The similar questions could be heard from the audience.

The screen in Centre Court now showed Akaba Himika.

Himika: "As representative of the organizer of this Tournament, I have important announcement to everyone. The Maiami Championship will be discontinued for a while!" Said with neutral.

A displeased murmurs could be heard from the audience, but the LDS Chairwoman continued.

Himika: "The real reason for that is... in the middle of Battle Royale, a opposing force invaded our world. These invaders come from another Dimension beyond our imagination, wants to wage a war against our home. They use Duel Monsters as weapons with Real Solid Vision to attack us with that Monsters. We didn't broadcast the Battle Royale in real time so people in Maiami City...no, the entire world won't panic." Said with neutral.

People were in denial. Honestly, I didn't blame them. I mean, who believe that a people from another Dimension declaring a war with a Card Games as a tool for war? But again, this is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Himika showed them live footage of our Duels against Academia Forces. People were terrified about participants turned into a Cards, like all of us were.

Hokuto take the mic from Sawatari.

Hokuto: "Everything was real, because that was almost happened to me...." Said with serious.

Shuzo: "That's ridiculous." Said in surprised.

Himika: "Do not fear! These invaders were beaten by the brave participants of Battle Royale!" Said with serious.