Chapter 7: Maiami Championship Begins! The Supreme Queen and God Reveals!

At Night - Yuzu's Room

During the night time, I was in sleeping peacefully, but I got dragging from inside my consciousness.

Yukina's Mindscape

When I opened my eyes, I was standing around inside a ruin cave that has multiple pillars and torches. And right in front of me, there is a shrine of Millennium Stone.

 And right in front of me, there is a shrine of Millennium Stone

Yukina: "This is... The Temple of the Realm of the Dead where Yugi and Atem were Duel each other, but the question is who call me?" Said with surprise and wondered.

???: "It is I the one who calls you." Said from voice booming.

As the sudden earthshaking and the ground was cracking. And I step back far away a little, then there is giant humanoid monster from the ground that I ever seen before.......... And it was Obelisk the Tormentor.

Obelisk: "We're finally meet each other, my new wielder." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "Yes... it is. I never thought that I meet the god in front of me although... I am still in the dream." Said with surprise and nervous in the end of part.

Obelisk: "*nod* Hmm Yes, it is, now I believe we have important discussion." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "What is it?" Said with tilted head.

Obelisk: "Ever since you awaken me, thanks to your anger that you Duel before which is I will grant you may Summon me anytime along with the cards of my own Special Abilities." Said with telepathy.

I was surprising the word from God and I took a bow to him.

Yukina: "I am honor that you give me from your own strength and Of course I will punish them the one who so-called Obelisk Force for who had malicious that your title to such use as invasion." Said with serious proudly.

Obelisk: "*nod* Yes... which I believe in you will take care of them." Said through telepathy.

I nodded.

Obelisk: "There's one thing I should tell you, my new wielder." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "What is it?" Said with questionable.

Obelisk: "You may have a Supreme Queen power, but you only have half of it." Said through telepathy.

I surprise from God word, but what does he mean... so I look it up at him.

Yukina: "What do you mean?" Said with surprise.

Obelisk: "The reason why your power is still in half, it was because you still have a lingering tragic past." Said through telepathy.

I shock myself from God word and look down on it as depression look.

Ah... So that's how it is, well I can't argue against the god because it was true. Back then I was too weak to protect myself and my Big Sister Akane, I was too scared myself, scared to die and my sister Akane was the only who protect me, but it cost her life after she stab by a single thief and she knock the thief down out of cold with her last strength before the thief tried to kill me. I did want to say thank you to my sister, but I didn't say goodbye to my sister because of her death. But that's fine now... I am... no longer hesitate of my past.