Chapter 10: Battle Royale Begins Part 1

Yukina's Mindscape - Temple of Realm of the Dead

During my sleep each other with Serena, I was got dragged again once more in the same place.

Yukina: "I'm back again. *Then I look at my outfit* And it looks like I am in Supreme Queen form. But anyway... did Obelisk calling me again...?" Said as wondered.

Obelisk: "Indeed, Supreme Queen." Said through telepathy.

Then Obelisk appeared out of nowhere same as before.

Obelisk: "I believe you must know the next event for now." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "Yes, I know that. The next event is to duel against the one that you've been tainted your pride by so-called Obelisk Force, but is there something that you have to tell, Obelisk?" Said with neutral.

Obelisk: "Yes I have, but first there's something you must know... you noticed about Young Boy name Sora said to you, right before he rematches you." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "Come to think of it, he did say I make him a hallucination to turn him Fluffal Monster, but I didn't do anything unless.... Wait a minute... do I duel him with...." Said with questionable and surprise before I finish sentence.

Obelisk: "*nod* Yes, right about he was trying insulting your deck, you immediately activate a Shadow Duel without notice and you're the victor and he already had suffer." Said through telepathy.

Yukina: "Well... considering learn his lesson to trying insult my big sister's deck gift. So... what you are saying you want me to Shadow Duel to Obelisk Force then win and you will punish them?" Said with neutral.

Obelisk: "...Well..., that's why I want you do me a favor, so-." Said through telepathy before finish sentences.

Yukina: "Say no more God of Destruction, Obelisk.... I understand that. You want me to recover your pride back by punishing the Obelisk Force, is it not?" Said with neutral.

Obelisk nodded.

Yukina: "Very well, although even I will punish the Obelisk Force, but I am not that cruel like Yami Bakura to try ended their life, I only torture them to out of their mind, will that be fair enough? Obelisk the Tormentor." Said with determined look.

Obelisk: "Hmm....... Very well, I'll accept your suggestion." Said through telepathy.

I nodded to him.

Obelisk: "Hm. Before you leave you must wear this." Said through telepathy.

As he said, a shining orb materialize it into an extravagant ten-pointed star blue crystal-like with chain necklace. That necklace is the same Avos wear it.

 That necklace is the same Avos wear it

Yukina: "Wait... isn't that?" Said with surprise.

Obelisk: "*nod* Hm. The last time when you here, I suddenly forgotten to gift you this present, you might be need this for transform into your Supreme Queen form." Said through telepathy.