Beacon of hope

Easton Pov.

"Shit! Run!"Cinder shouted, as we ran on the forest floor. Easton was right behind him, he looked back to see Sammy and Allie help Nathan, Allie and hunter ran beside each other.

"Is the Parasaurolophus still behind us?"Brooklyn yelled beside Cinder. Nathan looked over his shoulder, seeing the dinosaur right behind him. The trees started to move and a massive brown head snapped out at the Parasaurolophus. Nathan yelped"Not anymore!"

"Up ahead! There's a log" he said, running towards the massive wood. The group got behind it. The sound of flesh and bone cracking echoed behind us followed by a massive thud, Easton looked up to see Rexy dragging the now dead Parasaurolophus.

"It's gone.."Easton sighs, The group sighs too.

"Why are there so many dinosaurs around,"Nathan groans, Brooklyn faced him "well it's either your boyish charm or all the fences are down" Brooklynn snarks at the cowboy hat wearing southerner. He glared at her, muttering something under his breath.

"Uh no offense Nathan,But it's definitely option two" Sammy said to the Boy, "wow Sammy, that hurt."He joked.

"Right now,I don't even care..''Allie said beside Hunter"I just want a sandwich.. we haven't eaten anything since those incredible hot bamboo sticks Hunter let us have during our time on the monorail".

"I tried warning you guys," Hunter snickers. The group laughed.

Easton chuckles slightly and sighs"I wish Asher was here.."he said softly. The group grows somber, Cinder looking away as Nathan bites the inside of his cheek staring blankly at the forest floor. Easton looks down,"Sorry.." he mutters, Asher had flooded his mind since the end of Jurrissic world.

Sympathy boiled it way up through Easton, of course Cinder and Nathan blamed themselves as well. For Asher's.. death

A roar rang out,The group groaned.

"We need somewhere to rest.."Sammy said,"I can't keep running like this."

Cinder looked straight ahead, "We don't have to, there's bound to be a way to call for help on Main Street, and food, and all the other things we need!" He said, thinking over his plan, "Alright, let's move out," he said, starting to walk towards Main Street,

"You know, it's way further than I thought," Easton complained, "Stop whining man, it's annoying!" Nathan said, making a little speed, walking next to Cinder.

"So, what's on Main Street?" Nathan asked, "Well, I'm hoping a way to call for help, also some food and water, or just something to drink, I could really use a Hydrade right now."

"What's a Hydrade?" Nathan asked, "A drink, something they served at the Jedi Temple, it was so good, made of Apple and some other things," Cinder explained, "Had 3 of those on one night, I never had that much energy before,"

"Guess it's really... sweet then," Nathan said with slight hesitation, "Yeah, if I can, I'll get ya one someday!" Cinder said with enthusiasm, the buildings of Main Street coming into view.

After walking around a bit, Easton asked, "What happened here?" "I'll take a wild guess. Dinosaurs." Nathan says, annoyed. "As usual" Cinder groans.

"By the structure of the building..there has been a fight here?"Easton said looking around, Brooklyn was walking by the water's edge and groaned in disgust and shudders. "I don't think we need to worry about the indominus anymore, or what's left of it." She says as Cinder walks over and looks at the mangled corpse of the dinosaur in the water and groans. "Or the mosasaurus being hungry for a while" he says optimistically.