chapter 3[Stadium]

Xie Jiaran got up late in the morning because of insomnia, and when he arrived at the studio, many people had already arrived.

Squad leader Su Xiaoyue was collecting homework, holding a thick stack of drawings in her hand.

Xie Jiaran took out the finished manuscript and handed it over. Su Xiaoyue took a look at it and then gave him a thumbs up in admiration: "As expected of you, the best one today."

Xie Jiaran politely thanked her and turned around to leave. The classmates who had been peeking around immediately surrounded Su Xiaoyue.

"Look at it!"

"Tsk, it is indeed another day to worship the great god. My heart is not at all disturbed."

"The colors and lines are so well done. What should I do? I suddenly feel like I stayed up most of the night last night and drew a children's painting."

"Hard work is worthless in front of talent, alas."

"What are you talking about? This is no reason for you to be lazy."

Su Xiaoyue swatted away the boy's hand that was about to reach out to the drawing: "Don't touch it, be careful of scratches, and quickly go back to your seat to practice."

Xie Jiaran habitually walked to the left rear row. He didn't take two steps when he saw Lin Shan in the right rear row, raising his arms and waving to him: "Jiaran this way! Over here!"

Xie Jiaran just remembered that he changed positions yesterday.

After a slight pause, he turned around and happened to pass by a boy. Xie Jiaran stepped aside without leaving a trace, and the two barely missed each other.

But the other party noticed his avoidance with sharp eyes, frowned and glared at him unkindly.

Xie Jiaran returned to his seat and sat down. Lin Shan immediately stretched his neck and came closer: "Master Xie, how long did you spend on yesterday's homework? Tell me and worship me?"

Even though he is Minato, he still grasps the distance very carefully.

Lin Shan has a cheerful personality that is a bit too cheerful, and he is very familiar with himself.

At the beginning of the school year, when others were staying away from Xie Jiaran because of his aloofness and mysophobia, he still enthusiastically insisted on being friends with him because he believed the random answer from a fortune-telling app on his mobile phone, saying that the two of them were destined for each other.

Xie Jiaran didn't like physical contact with others, so he would resolutely control his hands and not touch them. Xie Jiaran talked little, and he could beep for a long time while talking to himself. He was an embarrassing Level 10 killer.

After being classmates for two years, he naturally became one of Xie Jiaran's few friends.

"Three hours." He gave an approximate time.

"Wow! You're awesome! You are indeed my idol!" Lin Shan gave the same thumbs up as the monitor: "I drew for five hours yesterday, and I think I'm pretty fast."

"It's really fast." Xie Jiaran said: "In terms of difficulty, if you want to complete this topic well, the average time is over six hours."

He naturally put himself out of the average time, and his tone was very calm, without any intention of showing off.

"Right." Lin Shan said smugly: "I knew I was getting better and better, oh yes." He remembered something: "You met Sun Han just now, did he look at you again?"