chapter 8[Classroom]

Xie Jiaran was stunned.

Liang Sunian obviously misunderstood what he meant.

In fact, he is not that pretentious. He is just not used to it, not that he cannot do it.

Besides, even if he really couldn't, he still had a thick coat in the cabinet that he could put on casually, so there was no need to hide in such weird ways.

...But it would probably be weirder to go out like this now, right?

There are several carefully slid signs stacked in the corner, which is a bit obstructive.

Xie Jiaran could only bend one leg and step back on it, which made him shorter than Liang Sunian. What he could see was his chiseled jaw, raised Adam's apple, and half of the skin exposed above his collar...

Liang Sunian paid attention to the movements of the boys and suddenly felt his chest sink.

It was Xie Jiaran who leaned his head over. He lowered his head and could only see the faint curls of his hair hidden in the top of his soft hair.

The low voice contained a smile: "Are you tired now?"

Xie Jiaran's voice was a little muffled, and the coolness was gone. It had a bit of a coquettish tone for no reason that he had never noticed before: "My neck is sore."

As soon as he finished speaking, someone gently pinched the back of his neck and rubbed it for him gently.

Xie Jiaran's long eyelashes flickered a few times and gave up the struggle.

Move the hand that was holding the fabric of his sleeve down until the palm of your hand is completely against the skin of the other person's arm.

"Don't get too close to me." He whispered, "I just sweated and my body stinks."

Liang Sunian couldn't help but raise his eyebrows and glanced at his thin shoulders: "No, if you  stink, is there anyone else who smells good in this world?"

Xie Jiaran: "..."

The voices of the uninvited guests gradually became quieter, and the group of boys changed their clothes and prepared to leave.

"The physical education class is over soon. Do you still have classes?" Liang Sunian asked him.

Xie Jiaran hummed: "There is a rough idea."

Liang Sunian: "You don't even want to escape?"

Xie Jiaran: "You can't escape, you have to be named." Moreover, the teacher is notoriously strict.

"Tsk, that's pretty miserable."

Liang Sunian expressed deep sympathy.

he put his palms against his shoulder blades to help him stand up straight, then retracted his hand and said, "I also have classes. The physical education class will be over soon. Don't rush to the classroom. Wait for me, right?" -

"Well, what religion is Mao Gai in? It seems to be the fifth religion, right... Hey Jiaran, aren't you leaving?"

Lin Shan held her cell phone and muttered for a long time before realizing that there was no one around her. When she turned around, she saw that Xie Jiaran was still standing there without moving.

"I have something else to do." Xie Jiaran said, "You go ahead and I'll come back later."

Lin Shan: "Ah, okay, I'll help you occupy the back seat."

Xie Jiaran said thank you, turned and walked towards the other end of the runway, and soon saw Liang Sunian waiting for him leaning on the pillar outside the pavilion.