chapter 6 [Delivering water]

Xie Jiaran kept his word and asked for leave 20 minutes early to rush to the stadium during the afternoon practice session.

I didn't forget to go around to the supermarket to buy a bottle of ice-cold soda.

Probably because the publicity for the finals was not in place, the number of people watching was less than half that of yesterday, but such a gathering of people was still too much for Xie Jiaran to handle.

The fight was in full swing on the field.

There were still a few minutes left before the intermission. He stood on the outside one step away from the crowd, seriously thinking about how to go to the front row to deliver the water without making physical contact with people.

A crisp whistle sounded throughout the scene, the referee raised his hand to make a pause gesture, and the first half was over.

The political and legal major scored another three-pointer at the last second, and the score between the two sides was even wider.

"Let's just say, if our brother Liang has two more points, the Chinese department guys will have to bow their heads and call daddy, and even play extra games to decide the winner. I really get used to them."

Xiao Chi struggled to lift his elbow and let it rest on Liang Sunian's shoulder. The height difference of more than ten centimeters made his movements look awkward and funny.

"Wow~"

A boy with a strong physique and a height of at least 1.9 meters strolled over with a ball in his arms, pointed at Xiao Chile and said, "I told you that I saw you last time in Mount Emei, but you still didn't admit it."

Xiao Chi's head was filled with questions: "When have I been to Mount Emei?"

Boy: "At that time, you were the same as now. You were obviously short-handed, but you still insisted on hooking up with a tourist uncle and calling yourself brother-in-law."

Xiao Chi: "???"

Boy: "Just for the half-eaten banana in my hand."

Xiao Chi: "You are so short-handed."

Xiao Chi: "..."

Xiao Chi: "Damn you, you are such a monkey!! Liu Maomao, are you looking for a beating? Don't think I won't dare to beat you because you are wearing girly clothes today!!!"

Liu Maomao grinned: "I'm not short, you can jump up and hit me on the knee. Also, please correct me, this is not a sissy pink, this is a girly pink, which is the most popular color this year."

"Dance your sister! Fan your mother!"

Xiao Chi is 1.75cm tall and is the shortest among them. This topic is his highlight. He explodes when he mentions it: "I'm going to let you see what a head dunk is today!"

Seeing that the situation was not going well, Maomao made a decisive and tactical retreat, and Xiao Chi immediately pursued him.

The two people yelled all over the stadium, and six years together was too much.

"Two fools."

Chen Wenyao came over with two bottles of water and handed the unopened bottle to Liang Sunian: "Tomorrow is the weekend. Let's go out for a big meal tonight to celebrate?"

He, Xiao Chi and Liu Maomao were all Liang Sunian's former roommates, and they only had two common hobbies. Apart from basketball, they had dormitory dinners.

Liang Sunian took the water and raised the corner of his mouth: "What kind of family are you, brothers? Let's have a big dinner to celebrate on the weekend. Can't we be more simple?"