chapter 5 [Confession]

Xie Jiaran's height was just over 180cm, and Liang Sunian was half a head taller than him. Standing in front of Liang Sunian, he had to raise his head.

People who can win the title of school eldest brother naturally have outstanding looks.

But compared to his perfectly formed facial features, what stands out more about Liang Sunian is his outstanding bone structure, which makes his facial features three-dimensional and deep. It is a look that is difficult for Orientals to have but is extremely sought after.

The pupils are light amber, and there is a stern look between the brows. When the face is expressionless, it will make people feel distant. However, because the boy is always smiling lazily, and his eyes are affectionate and beautiful, that sense of distance has long been eliminated. It's worn to pieces.

At this moment, the smile that had always been on the boy's lips disappeared.

He looked at him slightly sideways, his brows furrowed slightly, and there was uncertainty and confusion in his eyes: "What?"

How could a roommate who had always been known to be aloof from the world and gave him a look that looked like charity would say such things to him in the middle of the night?

Is the other person sleepwalking, or is he hallucinating due to heat?

The news in the WeChat group was still buzzing, but Liang Sunian felt that his Liang Cheng was unreal.

Xie Jiaran was driven by impulse and stood in front of Liang Sunian. He hesitated a thousand times before speaking. Only when he finally spoke out did he realize that it was not as difficult as he thought.

After ruthlessly tearing off that layer of skin, he let go of his hand and repeated what he had just said in his always cold voice.

Even though I tried my best to stay calm, I still couldn't help but feel a bit self-defeating:

"Can you give me a hug?"

Simply break the jar and drop it.

The worst that can happen is to be rejected and treated as if you are mentally ill.

His eyes gradually lost focus as he waited, and the light in his eyes slowly dimmed.

He was almost out of his body thinking that he still had the option of changing dormitories. It didn't matter. If the dormitory change failed, he would just move out.

Anyway, he was in the Art Building, and Liang Sunian was in the Mingde Building. Qingdao University is so big, they could not meet again until graduation.

It's not a big problem if it's difficult to rent a house around the school, but it's just that you have to live far away from the school, which makes transportation more difficult and inconvenient for commuting to and from class--

"How to hug?"

Liang Sunian suddenly spoke, interrupting his thoughts that had dispersed into outer space: "Is this okay?"

Before Xie Jiaran had time to react, he was grasped by the other party's shoulders and waist without any guidance, and gently embraced him.

Liang Sunian's movements were very gentle, and the scent of the shower gel on his body was very light and refreshing, filling his nose in an instant.

The palm of his hand touched the skin that he had coveted, and he felt the completely unfamiliar temperature. After a moment of blankness, Xie Jiaran's mind quietly exploded into a gorgeous firework.

Before the central nervous system gave instructions, his body had already responded honestly - hugging Liang Sunian back tightly, with an impatient feeling that was hard to ignore.