chapter 7 [Locker Room]

Li Tang felt it was over.

A boy becomes a campus beauty out of nowhere, and no one will feel comfortable if this happens to him.

Xie Jiaran clicked on the school flower sticker.

Li Tang's heart was hanging in the air, and he glanced at Xie Jiaran's expression anxiously.

The calm before the storm, he always felt that Xie Jiaran would be so angry that he would throw his phone down in the next second, and he could hardly see it--

In the end, Xie Jiaran just glanced at it and calmly exited, then clicked on the school grass sticker next door without even raising his eyebrows.

"???"

Why is it different from what you imagined?

Li Tang scratched the back of his head and looked confused: "No, you're not angry?"

Xie Jiaran asked in confusion: "Why should I be angry?"

Li Tang lost his ability to organize his words for a moment: "It's just them, the one who voted, that school beauty...are you really not angry at all?"

Xie Jiaran looked down at the post and said quietly: "It's just a joke. It has no impact on my life, so there is no need to be angry."

Li Tang blinked, and after a long while, he silently mouthed "Wow".

Careless.

The little princess who is mysophobic and difficult to maintain did not expect to have such a good temper.

"What is this?"

Xie Jiaran saw something he didn't understand and pointed to Li Tang: "Isn't the voting already over? Why is this voting channel not closed?"

"What's this called? It's like shooting."

Li Tang also knew little about it, and explained very poorly: "This voting channel will not be closed. Each person has one vote per day, and you can get two votes for completing tasks. If you don't want the person you support to be voted out by others, you must keep voting every day." , the wider the gap, the better."

Xie Jiaran took a look and saw that the difference in votes between Liang Sunian and the second place was close to 2,000.

"Isn't it troublesome to vote every day?" he asked.

"Hey! It's just a matter of moving your fingers." Li Tang said: "Everyone's excitement hasn't worn off yet, so I guess it's just for fun."

After saying that, I saw Xie Jiaran nodding thoughtfully.

Then he logged into a forum account with the default user name of the system and voted for Liang Sunian.

"?"

A question mark slowly popped up in Li Tang's head.

Xie Jiaran looked at him again: "How to do the task of getting another vote?"

"...???"

Li Tang was dumbfounded.

Trance taught Xie Jiaran how to do tasks, and he walked five rows past to find Li Tang in the dormitory next door. He walked there with empty steps.

This world is too unreal, he is going to the canyon to calm down -

Physical education classes are the most popular in high school, but the opposite is true in college.

The weather in Jincheng at the end of September is still dominated by the scorching heat, and the air is hot from the sun, making people uncomfortable all over.