chapter 4 [Night]

Liang Sunian went out for dinner with a friend who played basketball with him.

When I came back, I saw Li Tang and Shen Xuehao sitting side by side, yelling at the computer. Shen Xuehao's eardrums were about to explode, so he simply threw the mouse to him and covered his ears in despair.

"What are you doing? I heard you screaming when I was downstairs."

He glanced around the room casually, but didn't see the pretty little germaphobe. He didn't know if he was still in the studio and hadn't come back.

Li Tang was in a hurry and took time out of his busy schedule to reply to him: "Brother Liang, why do you sound exactly like my high school teacher?"

Liang Sunian: "Why not be like your father?"

"..." Li Tang clicked the left mouse button hard: "All men who want to be other people's fathers are stinky fagots!"

This statement is new.

Liang Sunian didn't think of anything to refute for the time being. He raised his eyebrows and returned to his seat to get a cup and pour some water.

"Woc got it! I'm so awesome!"

Li Tang let out a long roar, and was slapped on the back of the head by Shen Xuehao, who finally couldn't bear it anymore: "It's so noisy, get back to your seat."

"Okay, okay, I'll be quiet. I'll leave after I pay, hehe."

"What are you robbing?"

Liang Sunian stood behind them holding a cup like an old man, bent down and took a closer look: "TY's shoes?"

"Yes, the limited edition has just been released, the color is amazing, I will definitely kill countless girls after wearing it, and I will be able to go to heaven in no time."

Typical contemporary college students who have been tortured by capitalist money-making tricks are so positive and energetic when giving away money.

"Are you a girl who is stupid? You don't care about your face or your feet?" Shen Xuehao rolled his eyes and said, "If Lao Liang said this, I would believe it."

"Don't dampen my enthusiasm, or I'll make you cry in seconds, believe it or not."

Li Tang paid the payment with satisfaction and turned around to ask Liang Sunian: "Brother Liang, I remember you also have a few pairs of shoes of this brand, right? Don't you want to pay this time?"

"I didn't pay attention to the activity time." Liang Sunian took a slow sip of water.

"That's okay, there will be another show next week." Li Tang comforted him: "The limit is two thousand pairs, and only one thousand pairs were sold tonight. You have a great chance."

"Well, let's talk about it later."

Liang Sunian wasn't too interested in this style, and he didn't have Li Tang's crazy urge to spend money.

After watching the excitement, he turned around and prepared to return to his seat. When the balcony door was opened, he raised his eyelids and met Xie Jiaran's eyes.

The moonlight is good tonight. When the boy comes in from outside, his eyes seem to be stained with moonlight, cool and beautiful.

It turns out he's back.

Liang Sunian habitually raised the corner of his mouth to say good evening, but the other party quickly looked away as if he had been burned by something, as if escaping.

He lowered his eyes and passed by him quickly, the corners of his mouth straightened, and his expression cold.

Liang Sunian raised his eyebrows inexplicably, and his elbow was gently turned by Li Tang who was passing by.