chapter 9[Cat]

The first time in Xie Jiaran's life that good boy Xie Jiaran was called out by a teacher for not paying attention in class was during a general education class in college.

It feels quite new, and a bit awkward.

Fortunately it's only five minutes.

After class, I didn't forget to go to the locker room and take my dirty clothes with me before going back.

Li Tang and Shen Xuehao were both in the dormitory.

The former was still squatting on a stool while eating takeout and watching videos of his goddess, while the latter was lying on his back on the bed and browsing Weibo in boredom. Occasionally, he would see something interesting and then chat with Li Tang below.

University life is like this sometimes. When there are no classes, it is always boring and boring, comparable to retirement.

Xie Jiaran didn't have his campus card with him, so he had to go to the balcony to put all the clothes that needed to be washed into the basin before returning to his place to find his campus card.

After Li Tang finished eating the takeout, he threw away the trash. When he got up and went to the balcony to wash his hands, he accidentally glanced to the side.

Then he stopped and his eyes suddenly widened.

woc? ? ? ! !

Shen Xuehao was watching the video intently when he was suddenly stabbed hard on the arm. He turned around and saw Li Tang standing in front of his bed with a doggy look on his face. He couldn't help but wonder: "What are you doing?"

Li Tang shrank his neck and said mysteriously, "Guess what I just saw on the balcony?"

Shen Xuehao was already used to his fussing. He stared at his phone and asked casually: "I can't guess, what did you see?"

Li Tang spoke in the most exaggerated tone at the lowest volume: "I saw that Xie Jiaran was helping Brother Liang wash! Clothes! Clothes!"

"Huh?" Shen Xuehao's interest was aroused: "How do you say it?"

Li Tang pointed in the direction of the balcony: "I just went to wash my hands and saw Xie Jiaran putting his clothes and Brother Liang's in a basin to take to the laundry room!"

"How do you know those are Brother Liang's clothes?"

"That white one looks very familiar. It's the same color Brother Liang wore when he went out today!"

"..."

The handsome Shen Xuehao was speechless: "Is that wrong? Don't all boys' clothes look similar in summer?"

"Yeah?"

"Most likely, don't overthink it."

This seems to be the case as well.

Li Tang was a little convinced, but he still felt something was strange.

When Xie Jiaran came in again, he quietly looked at him out of the corner of his eye.

Seeing him take two steps past Liang Sunian's seat and then go back with frowning, my obsessive-compulsive disorder broke out. I took out a paper towel and wiped away a few water stains on his table.

Then he paused for two seconds to think, took out two candies from his trouser pocket and placed them on top.

Li Tang took a silent breath and held his breath.

When the person left the dormitory with his clothes, he immediately grabbed Shen Xuehao's clothes excitedly: "Did you see it?! I didn't see it wrong this time, right?! Tell me, is this reasonable?! Is this reasonable!!!"