The Fallen And The Planet

.

.

.
Malzeno was cloaked in red and black miasma. The Qurio he summoned flickered in the air like dazzling red stars. He was preparing his Noble Phantasm. He promised he would free Martha from her shackles and intends to carry out that promise!

"If you're going to use your Noble Phantasm, it's only right I do the same!"

"Child of Leviathan, now a guardian of the people.
Become a meteor..."

Popping up from beneath the ground behind Martha, a turtle-shelled dragon appeared. Its bellowing roar shook the land and ceased the flames surrounding Malzeno and Martha.

"TARASQUE!"

Martha expertly flipped behind the large Dragon that curled its body into a ball, slapping it with her cross staff with tremendous force.

"Fallen from nobility, I now walk the line of redemptive despair!" Malzeno chanted.
.
.
.
"Scarlet Rain!"

In front of Malzeno was a large cluster of black and red energy. The Qurio from above all faded into pink particles that fell into the cluster, enlarging it before a devastating beam shot at the incoming meteor of a dragon. The two powerful Noble Phantasms slammed against each other, with the barreling Tarasque making headway through Malzeno's attack.

The two attacks were in a stalemate. The sounds reverberated a painful echo as no headway was being achieved now. For the first time since coming here, Malzeno found himself struggling. Whether it was because of his overconfidence or simply because a Dragon shooting at him with the force and speed of a comet wasn't something he encountered every day.

He made sure to stay away from Valstrax.

"Malzeno, I'm here!"

Malzeno  blinked, taking his eyes off the struggle to look to his right. He saw the shining silver gauntlet of Jeanne's arm. His eyes widened to pinpricks. The utter stupidity of this girl knew no bounds!

"What're you doing here? You idiot," Malzeno shouted through the harsh sounds of his attack.

"To help! I can't let you fight every battle!"
Jeanne lifted her flag high, and a blinding light exuded from it. Pure and untainted, it released motes of light over Malzeno, shocking him as he began to feel the boost from whatever Jeanne did.

"You're truly a princess! Fine, as your knight, I will win!"

"E-enoughwith that!"

Without saying another word, Malzeno's attack was suddenly mixed with a bright blonde aura. His eyes sparkled as he knew it was from Jeanne. However, he didn't see the sparks of purple flames within it.

After a few seconds, Malzeno's attack exploded, sending ruptures through the ground and the winds howling like a symphony of wolves.
.

.

.
As dust clouds rose, Malzeno felt himself out of breath. Next to him, Jeanne stood like a protector, her flag the only light source within the thick dust.

"Thanks, Princess," Malzeno felt his arms pulsate with pain, most likely from straining his Noble Phantasm.

Jeanne wanted to slap him for the persistence of being called Princess, but she just refused. It was quite touching, and there was no real harm in it. As long as she doesn't view herself as a Princess, it wouldn't hurt.

"Amazing, truly amazing," Martha's words cracked through the air like shattering glass. Martha had blood coming out of her mouth and blood staining her clothes. Tarasque was completely killed off.