Last Stand [3]

.

.

.

"Master, what should we do?"

The situation grew dire by the second. The Dragon Witches forces went towards Jeanne's location, and in such circumstances, there wasn't much to do.

But...

"Malzeno, can you transform?"

Malzeno raised an eyebrow. "Certainly. And since you're my Master, I won't harm you."

Ritsuka looked back at Siegfried, his body was limp, and he could barely move out of the bed. There was only one thing to do in this moment, and that was...

"Transform, and take down Fafnir!"

"What?" It was Siegfried who shouted. "That Servant is..."

"Yes, he's a Dragon as well, a very good one," It was Marie who vouched for Malzeno, which was unexpected to him.

Malzeno closed his eyes. "Right. I'll hold off the horde, while you cure the Dragon Slayer. You all may want to get back."

Everyone went a safe distance, seeing this, Malzeno sighed as he began to focus on transforming, his tail appeared before his body hunched. His hands replaced by sturdy forelimbs, his back sprouted wings, with a single claw appendage akin to a hook, and lastly, the aura of regality.

"Malzeno, The Silver Duke Dragon"

Seeing this, Ritsuka's group froze, of course, they've been fighting Wyverns and the like for awhile now, but it was Ritsuka who snapped out of her stiff state.

"Let's get going! The longer we wait, the more people are killed!"

Without a second of hesitation, Ritsuka jumped on Malzeno's back, with others following suit, but with weary eyes as they didn't know what Malzeno was thinking at this moment.

"Off we go, Malzeno! Chase down that Dragon!"

Malzeno answered with a nod and flew up into the air, his speed immediately reaching the point of lightning as they began to chase after Fafnir.

The time of battle has dawned!

.

.

.

Sanson looked around at the lifeless bodies around him, his jaw painted red with blood and blueish-silver hair billowed softly as the winds blew past him.

He needed to keep killing more, otherwise....

Clink!

The sound of battle echoed, a fierce dance between Marie and Sanson ensued, with Marie having the slight edge. Samson's body bounced back as a pulse of light struck his gut, sending him flying back, but he dug his sword into the ground to keep himself from crashing into a destroyed building.