The End And The Beginning

.

.

.

"All evil shall gather here..."

Giasmagorm was surrounded by large black stakes, hindering its movements, although such a thing would be easy to avoid, two stakes pierced through its large hands.

"This is the howl of a soul filled with hatred!"

"La Grondement Du Haine!!"

With Jalter's declaration, a sea of flames enveloped Giasmagorm whole, allowing enough time for Siegfried and Malzeno to charge up their respective attacks.

However, time wasn't enough as Giasmagorm appeared in the air, propelling itself with the use of the Qurio acting as rocket boots.

"Tough bastard!" Jalter felt sweat drop from her pores as the situation grew dire.

"O Lord, I beg of you..." A flash of gold particles shined, before a blinding flag rose.

"Grant me the strength to protect those precious to me." Jeanne appeared in front of Malzeno, Siegfried and Jalter, her flag held up high as it was emblazoned with holy light.

"Luminosite Eternelle!"

Giasmagorm unleashed its attack, a full force blast breath of death and destruction, hoping to kill everyone along with it, but it met resistance as Jeanne activated her Noble Phantasm.

It was a battle of wits as Jeanne held her ground against Giasmagorm, the beam was divided into small blasts that scorched the lands, killing everything in its path.

"We need to hit it from two directions!"

"I'll head for the back!"

Malzeno sprouted his pair of wings as he ascended. His figure automatically catching Giasmagorm's red eyes. With a heated gaze, Giasmagorm prepared to strike again, going for another breath attack.

Malzeno skillfully curved his body to the left, avoiding the dangerous beam that would've swallowed him whole. As Malzeno made it to the other side, Giasmagorm's attention went back to Siegfried, a sense of dread welled up within Giasmagorm.

As it lifted its upper body, Giasmagorm prepared to release a ear bleeding roar, however before it could do so, Elizabeth appeared in front of it, standing on a large speaker box.

"Your vocals are trash!"

Giasmagorm's roar was countered by Elizabeth's performance, the two sound attacks clashed, cancelling each other out. Jalter and Jeanne looked at one another and nodded.

"I got another Noble Phantasm in me," Jalter began to devise a strategy, as Siegfried and Malzeno was still preparing their Noble Phantasms.

"Perhaps I can use mine as a distraction, which can allow you to keep the beast down long enough for Malzeno and Siegfried."

"We got nothin' better at the moment. Let's do it!"

"Right!"

"Allow me to be of assistance!"

Kiyohime opened her mouth and spewed out vermillion colored flames, then she waved her fan with enough force to cause a large ring of fire.