Archdemon Of The Abyss

.

.

.

"This...thing is not a man, nor is he a god, he's just a demon, perfectly fitting for someone who can summon Giasmagorm,"

Malzeno was not one to sugarcoat it. It was unbelievable to think the commanding knight he saw before turned into this creature.

Gilles chuckled with a sick fervor. "If becoming a demon is enough for God to grant my wish, then so be it! I will sacrifice myself to ensure that my will is seen by God!"

"What a lunatic," Malzeno scowled. "Then bring him out, I will kill him this time."

The ground beneath Gilles crumbled, before a split fractured the ground, Gilles malicious laughter echoed in the ravine before it suddenly stopped, being replaced by..

The roar shook the very foundation of France, its bellowing caused the earth to crack, and the rain to momentarily halt, the clouds were replaced by a scarlet hue as various Qurio returned to the depths of the large ravine.

"That roar shook the entirety of France!" Romani shouted through the transmission. "I'm seeing large numbers of fissures and other things! This is worse than Fafnir!"

"I hope you're all ready to face a true threat," Malzeno looked at Jalter who seemed defeated.

"Dragon Witch...no, Jalter, you figured it out, haven't you?"

"I'm a fake...I'm the grail, created by Gilles," Jalter's words were distant, she was emotionally distraught, and for good reason.

"Look, Jalter. I don't care if you're a counterfeit or anything like that. You're your own person, whether you're Jeanne D'Arc or not doesn't matter here."

However, before Jalter could speak her peace, a large shadow loomed, revealing a large forelimb appeared, followed by another set, until it fully revealed itself.

"Giasmagorm, Archdemon Of The Abyss"

Giasmagorm massive appearance completely shut down Siegfried's thoughts about Fafnir, sensing that this...creature was much more dangerous, it's mouth split, revealing a cobalt blue tongue as it released another metallic roar.

The winds howled intensely as red sky began to deepen, it was as if a massive amount of entropy was painting the sky, creating a dreadful atmosphere.

"Malzeno that thing is effecting the world itself! It must be killed, I can sense that it also possesses the Holy Grail somehow."