Please Read

I want to keep this short. I write some weird books and sexual scenes. Most characters are dark. So this equals a dark novel in which Wattpad does not support. A lot of my books have been taken down. A lot of successful accounts have been taken. So I want everyone to still have access to my work. So I decided to move, not entirely. But only five chapters or maybe less will be published here. More chapters will be posted on a new account Patreon, which is considered to be free.

Bare in mind Free Patreon does not have full chapters and if you want access to the full book you will have to join my Paid Patreon.

I know most people are angry at my paid Patreon, but writing and editing is not an easy task, plus balancing my other job and life.

And there are a lot of people who support my Patreon and I want to say thank you so much. And I hope you continue to support me until the gods of writing books have snatched the gift away from me.

Starting 2024 I want both my free and paid Patreon to be successful and you guys can get all the access to my uncensored books, exclusive content and weird content.
You Guys can still follow me here as to not miss the updates.

Free Patreon and paid Patreon will be in the link in the bio.