Chapter 1. Chronicle of my diet

My story, "What's Wrong with the Diet? "

1. Start (grandmother's diet)

1st year student. I am 17 years old. I moved to live with my grandmother, who did not have a soul in me. She was extraordinarily caring, trying so that her beloved granddaughter would not starve. In the spring of 18, I began to notice that I was getting better for the first time. Cheeks appeared, a little fat on the sides and stomach, and clothes became cramped. Before living with my grandmother, I was tall and slender. But now there was an unpleasant sensation in my body that I had become shorter and thicker.

2. First experience ( in the beginning there was a loaf)

And that's when my first diet started. I remember deciding not to eat anything in the summer. And he didn't eat until evening. There was a feeling of some lightness and a feeling of victory over oneself. The evening came ... From the beginning of the loaf. Pause. Then cheese. Then I don't remember how I'll sing after. Today it is called intermittent fasting or the eight-hour diet. If I had known about it then, I would have written a book by then.

3. The process has begun (intuitive diet)

Fruits and vegetables appeared in the summer. An inner voice whispered to me that try tomatoes instead of a loaf in the evening. In the evening, at the peak of hunger, I ate 2 kg of tomatoes. So, without knowing it, I discovered the tomato mono-diet, combining it with an interval fast. Then, I just didn't try and didn't come up with any diets. I think it was the heyday of logically incompatible experiments and clinical studies on your body. Started going to the gym. The result was worth the effort. I returned again and again, as it seemed to me then, to the optimal weight. He led the usual nomadic life of a student, occasionally making raids to his parents and grandmother, replenishing food and cash reserves. As a result, I gained experience in the beer-interval-hungry diet.

Next Chapter: The Nutrition Book Market

What we explore: What does a review and analysis of best-selling diet books show?

What's new: What information do the 100 bestselling nutrition books contain?

What we'll learn: Why do bestsellers misinform and contradict each other?