Chapter 11

February 21st
Y/ns POV

Today is the day we surprise Olivia for her birthday!

With Dom, and their parents help, we were able to surprise Olivia with a little vacation to a resort in Malibu for her 18th birthday.

I talked to her parents and they thought it was a great idea so they are letting me take Olivia on a vacation. I also invited Iris and Conan with us.

I wasn't able to see Olivia on her birthday so I gave her her presents the day before her birthday. Today were surprising her when I go to her house. We leave tomorrow morning to get there around 12.

Right now I'm at the barn unpacking August so I can go shower then head to livs.

"Good boy," I say petting him and feeding him a carrot.

I head to Nash's car which he let me borrow and quickly get in it because I'm running behind.

I drive home listening and singing to Taylor Swift.

I arrive home and hand Nash's keys up on its hook. I take off my riding boots and place them neatly in the closet with the other shoes.

I walk into my bedroom picking out a simple purple sweatshirt and black leggings. I walk into the bathroom connected to my bedroom and turn on the shower. I grab two towels and place them on the rack. I place my cloths on the counter and turn the bathroom fan on.

I step into the shower and let the water hit my body and hair. I quickly scrub my hair with shampoo then rub some conditioner into the ends of my hair.

I wash my body thoroughly then rinse off. I shave my legs, lady parts, and my armpits. I then turn off my shower and ring out my hair. I place my hair in a towel then wrap my body in one.

I step out of the shower and quickly dry my body off. I put in my bra and panties on then my hoodie and leggings.

I put deodorant, and lotion on then brush my teeth. I quickly dry my hair then brush through it. I then spray my perfume that I know Olivia likes then walk out of the bathroom.

I put on my white air forces and head out the door saying goodbye to Nash who's coming back from a run.

"Be safe," Nash pants trying to catch his breath from his run.

"I will. I'll see you later," I say walking into his car once again.

I plug my phone into the aux cord and start blasting Taylor Swift. I sing along as I drive to Olivia's place which is only a 10 minute drive.

I pull into her drive way and park Nash's car. I grab my phone and keys and get out. I lock the car and knock on Livs houses door.

"Hey Dom," I say with a smile.

"Hi Y/n. Livs in her bedroom," he says and I nod saying thank you.

I walk up to Olivia's door and see the door slightly cracked open. I hear her fan running and her tv on to.

I open the door a little to see her laying on her side cuddled up under the blankets sleeping. I close the door quietly to not wake her.

I smile at the sight and walk up to her bed. I sit down on the bed and stare at her for way too long. But I can't help it when she's so gorgeous.

I stop staring and decide to wake her up. I place a kiss on her temple and she groans a little and starts to stir.

"Livie," I whisper loud enough so she can hear me.

Olivia opens her eyes and looks at me for a second. When she recognizes who I am she smiles widely and moves so her head is on my lap.

I giggle, "hold on!" Liv moves her head and I climb under the covers with her. I lay down and she rests her head in the crook of my neck.