Chapter 16

Two days later
Y/ns POV

I wake up to a loud beeping and ringing noise and I groan. I lift my head up and grab my phone turning my alarm off. I turn on my back, as I was laying on my stomach before, and rub my eyes.

I look at the time which reads 2:00 am. I get out of bed knowing I should get ready. I grab my phone and speaker then go to the bathroom. I connect my phone to the speaker and start listening to some Taylor while I splash water on my face. I showered the previous night so I wouldn't have to wake up even earlier this morning.

I hear a ding through my speaker so I pick up my phone seeing a text from Liv saying she's on her way to my house.

You may be wondering what's going on and today is the day we fly out to Boston for our class trip. Olivia plans on driving to my house with dom to pick up Nash and I. From there he's gonna drive us to the school and then we'll take a bus to the airport. I know it's complicated.

I put my phone down after responding to Liv and I start to get ready. By getting ready I mean throwing on pink sweatpants and a white sweatshirt and a bra. I brush my teeth and comb through my hair. I put my hair in a French braid before walking out of the bathroom packing the last minute stuff.

I get another notification from Olivia saying she was here so I disconnect my speaker and head out to the kitchen and see Nash standing at the door with Dom.

"Hey, good morning Dom," I smile.

"Hey Y/n, good morning," he says back.

"Where's Liv?" I ask looking around Dom to see if she's behind him.

"She's not feeling the best today so she's in the truck," he says and I nod.

"Oh alright," I say grabbing my bags. I walk out and see doms truck parked in the driveway. I smile walking to it and putting my bags in the back.

I open the backseat doors and see Olivia half sleeping. I sling in as quietly as I can but the door closing wakes her up. He head turns to me and when she recognizes it's me she smiles.

"Hey Livie, Dom said you're not feeling good?" I ask and she nods slightly. I frown and move a seat over so I'm in the middle seat. I wrap my arms around Liv and she pulls away.

"I don't want to get you sick," she whispers with a raspy voice. I frown and shake my head.

"Don't worry about getting me sick. Let me take care of you," I say and she smiles letting me wrap my arms around her.

I pull away after a moment to buckle my seatbelt. I then wrap my arms around Liv again. Olivia leans into me, resting her head on my collarbone.

Dom and Nash get in the truck, Dom in the drivers seat. They both look back at me seeing Olivia asleep. Dom smiles and Nash fake gags.

"Shut up you'll wake her!" I whisper yell at Nash.

Olivia stirs for a moment before falling back asleep. I glare at Nash and he turns back around as Dom starts to drive.

About 10 minutes later, Dom pulls into the high school and I gently shake Liv.

"Livie, you gotta wake up," I whisper and she stirs again. Our eyes meet and she looks around to see we're at school.

She pulls her hood over her head and we both get out of the truck. Nash and Dom get the bags out of the back and hand them to us.

We all say bye to Dom and Liv and I hug him. "Thank you Dom," I say.

"Yeah of course. Be careful and look after Liv," he says and I nod.

"Of course," I say.

Olivia, Nash, and I all walk with our bags to where the others are waiting to load the bus up. We hand off our bags to the driver and he loads them into the bus. Liv and I turn around and are met with Conan, Iris, and Ellie.