Chapter 23

About a month later
August 8

I wake up to an alarm sounding. I sigh raising my head and turning my alarm off on my phone. Today is the day before Olivia and I go to the Eras Tour. I'm so excited and I know Liv is too. 

I look at the time and it reads 7:30 AM. I climb out of bed and walk to my closet. I pick out leggings and a sweatshirt. I pick out one of Olivia's sweatshirts I've stolen from her. I slip on the leggings and sweatshirt and head into the bathroom.

I put deodorant on then brush my teeth. I put minimal make up on, just some foundation, mascara and blush. I put some lipgloss on after and pull out my hair brush. I brush through my hair and then put the brush away. The time now reads 8:00 AM.

I decide to leave now and go to Olivia's house knowing she's probably sleeping and she likes when I wake her up. I get in my car and drive off to Olivia's house while listening to Taylor Swift of course.

I arrive at Olivia's a few minutes later and I park my car. I see Doms car and Livs car in the driveway so their parents must be at work. I get out of my car walk up to the front door. I knock and a couple seconds later Dom opens the door.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?" He asks and I smile and step inside.

"I'm alright. Just here to pick up liv. I'm guessing she's sleeping still?" I say and Dom laughs and nods his head.

"Yep. She's so predictable," he says and I laugh agreeing with him.

I walk off to the stairs and walk up them. I walk through the hallway stopping at Livs door. I slowly open the door and see Livs back facing the door. I smile and walk into the room and up to her bed. There's enough room for me to get next to her so I take off my shoes and lay in the bed next to Liv.

I start to softly stroke her back with my nails and a couple seconds later, she shifts and lays on her stomach. Her face turns to me and her eyes are still closed but a small smile appears on her face.

I smile come closer to Olivia, laying fully down now in the pillow. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps and I hate waking her up. We have no where to be until later, so I let her sleep.

A couple minutes later as I'm stroking her arms, Olivia slowly opens her eyes and sees me. She smiles at me and moves closer so her head is in my neck and her arms are wrapped around me. I giggle and wrap my arms around her body, holding her close to me.

"Good morning," I whisper and Olivia smiles against my shoulder.

"Morning. I go back to sleepies," Olivia says in a baby voice which makes me laugh.

"Okay, I go back to sleepies with you," I giggle. I move around and Olivia unwraps her arms from me and moves away so I can get comfortable. I turn on my side facing away from Olivia. I feel Olivia's hands snake around me and she pulls me closer to her. I giggle as she does so and Olivia kisses my shoulder.

She pulls the blankets back up and over the both of us. She lays her hand on mine and I intertwine our hands together. Both Liv and I fall asleep a couple minutes later.

I start to shift around an hour and a half later. I open my eyes and feel Olivia's nails stroking my hand. I turn my head and I'm met with Olivia's gorgeous dark brown eyes.

"Good morning again," she giggles.

"Good morning again. Did you have a good sleepies?" I ask making Olivia laugh.

"I had a wonderful sleepies. How was your sleepies?" She asks and I laugh.

"Amazing," I say.

We lay around for another 30 minutes before Olivia finally decides to get up. We walk into the bathroom and Olivia pees. I look in the mirror and my eyes widen. My mascara smudged all over my face.