Chapter 30

*Final chapter 🥹*
Y/ns POV

I place Augusts grain bucket in his stall and give him a pat on the neck. I walk out and close the stall door making sure it's locked and secured.

I smile at a couple girls walking into the barn smile politely at me and I smile back. I walk back from the barn and up the elevator.

I get to my room and open the door. I look down at my feet as I walk in but lift my eyes when I hear a noise.

Expecting to see my roommate in look up with a slight smile. Instead I see the girl I've been waiting to see forever.

"Liv?" I say in complete shock that she's here.

"H-hi," Olivia nervously says.

Olivia is standing by the bed my stuff is on holding a bouquet of white roses. My favorite.

"What are you doing here?" I say coming off a little more aggressive than I meant it to. She flinches a little and her face falls into a frown. "Sorry I didn't mean it like that," I say.

It's taking everything in me to not run over and hug her. To be honest I'd forgive her right now because I miss my best friend.

"I needed to say goodbye to me best- my friend before she leaves me for college," she says.

My heart hurts as she corrects her self from saying best friend.

"Liv I'm really sorry for how I treated you last week when you came over to check on me. I was an asshole. I really regret treating you that way," I say and I see her smile a bit.

"No I deserved that. I should be the one apologizing. Can we please just talk so I can explain. Please?" Olivia says.

I take a moment to examine her face. She looks so desperate and I honestly can't be mad at her anymore. It's not only hurting her but me too.

"If you don't mind me smelling like horse. I just got back from getting August settled," I say and this makes Olivia laugh.

"I don't mind. I'm used to it," she jokes and I playfully scoff.

We sit down on the bed with all of my stuff on it. This is the closest I've been to Olivia in forever.

"I want to start off by saying sorry. What I did to you wasn't meant to end up like this and it honestly, and I promise you this, wasn't what it looked like," Olivia says. "Just let me talk before you say anything?" She asks and u can see she's shaking. She's so nervous.

"Yeah of course," I whisper and Olivia takes a shaky breath.

"Noah had text me through Snapchat to meet him in the park. He had a plan for me. I- I went and met him at the park. He asked me if I liked you. More than a friend. I said yes," Olivia says fiddling with her fingers.

My eyes widen and I mentally scream with excitement. The girl of my dreams has a crush on me. ME. oh my god. I forget everything that had happened in the past week in the very moment.

Olivia doesn't look up at me I can tell she's to scared. Just as I open my mouth to talk she continues.

"He said he had a plan to make you feel jealous so you'd get with me. It's so stupid now that I'm thinking about it but I think at the time I was just so desperate. I agreed to his plan which was I would spend the night and take my shirt off and pull the covers to my chest so when you came over to their house you would see me with Noah and get jealous. Noah saw nothing though, I still had my bra and pants on. What we thought was you had been just Ellie and then she told you, and now we're here. I just wanted to say I'm so so so sorry and you don't deserve any of this. If I could take it back I-," I cut Olivia off with my lips.