Into You

Title: Into You
Genre: Fluff, Crackhead
Length: 1743 words
Written: Dec 30, 2023
Published: Mar 13, 2024

Top: Lee Know/Minho
Bottom: Seungmin

TW: kissing

Prompt: Lee Know and Seungmin are very well known as the “divorced couple” of K-Pop. But what if they were actually something else?

A/N: if you see some grammar/vocabulary errors please let me know because English is not my first language.

(A/N: I’m sorry for the too many time skips/flashbacks 😭 )

—————

*set during S-Class Era*

In the K-pop world, Stray Kids’ Lee Know and Seungmin were known for their distinct “divorced couple” dynamic. Their playful arguments and dramatic pranks entertained fellow members and intrigued fans. However, few realized that a deeper bond existed between them behind the scenes.

During a particularly lively rehearsal, Minho and Seungmin continued to playfully tease each other, while Changbin watched, noticing how comfortable they were with each other’s banter.

Changbin: joking “You both are like drama kings, almost as good as Shakespeare himself! But obviously Hyunjin stays the number 1.”

He earned a shared smirk from the older and the younger.

Later that night, he couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more to their dynamic. He decided to ask help to Hyunjin.

In the quiet of their shared dorm, the buff man voiced his suspicions to the drama queen.

Changbin: “Do you ever feel like there’s something more going on between Seungminnie and Minho-hyung?”

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

Hyunjin: “You mean, besides the constant teasing?”
Changbin:  nodding “I feel that there's a hidden story there.”

But little did everyone know, the short man actually knew what was happening between the couple, just because of his irrepressible hunger.

----------------------------------flashback---------------------------------
Changbin's POV:

I woke up at 2 AM feeling hungry, so I got up and addressed himself to the kitchen.

As I went to the kitchen, I heard quiet whispers. Peeking around the corner, I saw Minho-hyung and Seungminnie standing close, almost touching faces. Before I could understand what was going on, they shared a brief but gentle kiss, a moment more intimate than their usual teasing.

Unaware of my presence, they exchanged gentle smiles, their eyes showing a connection that went beyond their usual playful interactions. Then realization hit me: there was something more between them.

“I wish we could stay like this forever,” Seungminnie murmured, his voice barely above a whisper.

Minho-hyung’s reply was equally soft. “Me too. But we have to be careful.”

The weight of their hidden romance hung in the air, mingling with the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains.

“I know,” Seungminnie sighed, his voice tinged with longing. “It’s just...hard to keep pretending.”

Minho-hyung reached out, his touch offering comfort. “We’ll figure it out. Together. Okay? Now gimme a kiss here,” and he indicated his lips.

Seungmin then giggled cutely and did so.