Easter Special: Easter Surprise

Title: Easter Surprise
Genre: Non-Idol AU, Fluff
Lenght: 4170 words
Written: Mar 31, 2024
Published: April 1, 2024

Top: Minho
Bottom: Seungmin

TW: kissing, love at first sight

Prompt: Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin go out for lunch to spend Easter together. To their surprise, there they meet their boyfriends but not Seungmin’s since he’s single. But they are with a friend, Minho.

A/N: if you see some grammar/vocabulary errors please let me know because English is not my first language.

————

Jisung, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin were excitedly planning their Easter outing, looking forward to spending some quality time together over a delicious meal. They had decided on a little cafe in the heart of Seoul named “Levanter Cafe”, known for its mouthwatering desserts and cozy ambiance.

As they entered the cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods greeted them warmly. They settled at a table near the window, chatting animatedly about their week and catching up on each other’s lives.

But their chatter came to an abrupt halt when they noticed familiar faces across the room. Jisung, Felix, and Jeongin’s eyes widened in surprise as they saw their boyfriends, Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin, sitting with another person they recognized as Minho, a close friend.

Felix’s heart sank as he whispered to the others, “What are they doing here?”

Seungmin furrowed his brows, trying to ease the situation. “What a coincidence, huh?”

Jeongin shook his head, his expression a mixture of confusion and concern. “But why didn’t they tell us they were coming here?”

Jisung, always the bold one, decided to approach the table. “Let’s just go over and ask.”

The four friends made their way to the table, feeling a mix of nerves and curiosity. As they reached their boyfriends’ table, the group exchanged awkward glances, clearly caught off guard by the unexpected encounter.

“Hey, happy Easter! What are you guys doing here?” Jisung asked, trying to keep his tone casual despite the whirlwind of emotions inside him.

Chan, Jeongin’s boyfriend, flashed a sheepish smile. “Surprise! We wanted to plan a little Easter get-together with Minho here.”

Changbin, Felix’s boyfriend, nodded eagerly. “Yeah, we thought it would be fun to have a meal together.”

Hyunjin, Jisung’s boyfriend, added with a grin, "Now that you’re all here, we’d like to introduce Minho to you!”

The mentioned waved shyly, offering a friendly greeting. “Hello, I’m Lee Minho and I’m 26 years old. Nice to meet you all! I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Now that we’re all together, why don’t you seat with us?” Hyunjin suggested eagerly. “I don’t see why not,”

As they all settled at the table together, the atmosphere shifted from awkwardness to warmth. Jisung, always the chatterbox, initiated the conversation.

*So, Minho-hyung, how did you all meet?” he asked, breaking the ice and directing the conversation towards the new addition to their gathering.

The latter smiled warmly, his eyes lighting up as he recalled the memories. “Well, Changbin and I met through work, and we got along pretty quickly. Then he introduced me to the rest of the gang, and here we are.”