1| enemies

Y/N'S POV

I'm reading in my room of Manor. Summer break is ending and I have to get back to school.

The good thing is that I'll see my friends again but that also means I have to see Riddle, ugh, just because we were in the same friend group.

"Y/N" my father yells as I huff slamming my book shut. "YES?" I yell back. "GET YOUR LAZY ASS HERE" he screams.

Of course. I rush downstairs cause we don't want to make him any more mad then he is already.

"Yes?" I ask annoyed. "Pack your bags, you're going back to school" he says. Yeah, no shit that I'm going back to school.

"Okay" I say going upstairs again. "SORT YOUR ATTITUDE" he screams. "I will, when you sort yourself out" I whisper.

"GOD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO LEAVE ALREADY" he yells. Yeah, I bet dad. So you can have one night stands with as many sluts you want.

Mom, why did you leave me with him? Why couldn't you just take me with you when you were leaving him.

I pack my suitcase and take my books and walk down. "Butler is taking you cause I can't bare to look at your useless face for one more second now get out of my sight" he says.

I scoff as I get away going into the car. "Hello miss. Esmeray where to?" Albert asks. "Hogwarts" I say before leaning my head against the car window.

He nods before we take off.

~small time skip~

I walk down the hallway already hating this day. I'm having really bad day and nothing is helping.

And just as I thought it couldn't get worse I bump into hard chest. I look up to see Mattheo Riddle.

"Ugh, watch where you going" he says as I huff getting my books and walking past him as he watched after me confused.

I acually don't know why but we always hated each other. And just seeing him in the hallway was enough to ruin my day.

If anything I hate seeing his face or hearing his voice. He is so mean and cruel to everyone.

But he's not important anyway. This year I'm focusing on school. I need only outstandings.

Father has been very disappointed with my achievements. So much he threatened that if I don't get better I definitely won't be getting out of that house soon.

I walk into my next class, Potions. And this year my teacher is Snape, could it be worse?

I sat down at the desk in back of the classroom and soon enough Snape made his grand entrance.

"Not so good morning class, we are already falling behind so open your books" he says on the first day of school.

Books shuffle open before door of the classroom open. Of course, he's late. "Sorry, I'm late, sir" Mattheo says walking in.

"Of course mister Riddle, it will all be forgiven in the detention now take a seat" Snape says.

Mattheo's scoff is soon replaced with a smirk as he smugly takes a seat next to me.

"From all the seats, you HAD to sit next to me" I ask fighting to urge to throw my hands in the air from anger.

"Oh, well, just felt like it" he says smugly. I roll my eyes focusing on back on the lesson.

Snape starts rambling and I carefully write notes. When sudently someone pokes me in my arm.

"WHAT??!" I whisper shout at Mattheo. "I need a pen" he whispers. "Well I can't help you" I scoff.

"You can borrow me a pen" he whispers. "I'd rather not" I say as he scoffs. "Quit acting like a bitch for once and borrow me fucking pen" he whisper shouts.

"Y/n and Mattheo if you have something to say I'm sure you'll have fun discussing it in detention" Snape says and my mouth falls open.

I huff. "This is all your fault" I whisper to Matheo before turning back to lesson. He smirks before looking ahead agin.

The rest of the lesson was peaceful and soon the bell rang. I shoot up from my chair picking up my stuff.

"Why are you in rush, princess?" Mattheo says smirking. "None of your business and do not call me that" I huff.

"Why not, princess, would you prefer love like Aaron called Juliette?" he smirks knowing I love that book.

The only way he knows that is because he caught me reading it and of course he had to interrupt and laugh about it.

"Oh, shut up" I scoff just walking past him as he smiles and turns around watching me.

"Till we see each other again, love" he smiles teasingly as he waves and I roll my eyes at his sarcasm.

~time skip till detention~

Trapped in the room with my biggest enemy. Uhm, could it be any worse? No, it couldn't.

I walk into classroom to find it empty for now. "Welcome Y/n, Mattheo should be here any minute so wait a bit" Snape says.

I nod rolling my eyes and sitting down. Not even one minute later Mattheo walked in. "You're late" Snape says not moving eyes from his papers.

"Your point is?" Mattheo asks. Oh, he shouldn't have done that. "I'm sure you will have fun with that attitude while getting tutored by Y/n tomorrow" he says and my head shoots up.

"WHAT? WHY ME" I ask. "Cause you are top student and Mattheo is failing, and I don't want to hear word of disagreeing" he says and I huff.

Mattheo smirks purposely sitting next to me again. The whole classroom is empty and he sat next to me, great.

"I'm going now, you have to clean the whole classroom, is that clear?" Snape asks and we nod.

He heads for the door. "Oh and no snogging in my classroom, lovebirds" he says before leaving.

I stand there stand as I slap myself. "Did I heard that right?" I mumble to myself. "You did, love. Snape thinks we would be cute couple" Mattheo smirks.

"Never in million years, I would rather die" I say looking him dead in the eye as he just chuckles and smirks.

"Whatever you say" he says smirking and we get to work.

THIRD'S POV

Snape leaves the detention room locking the door. As he turns around he's turned face to face with Dumbledore.

"Snape, the matchmaker" Dumbledore smirks smiling. "Yasss, queen, they just need a little nudge" Snape says smiling.

"Facts, now let's go we need to talk. Like did you saw what Umbitch was wearing today?" Dumbledore says.

"Omg, shut up. I almost threw up" Snape says flipping his hair. "I know right?" Dumbledore says.

"Let's include McGonagall in our gossip session" Snape suggest. "Yes, let's do it" they start speed walking to McGonagall's office.

They stare at noise coming from inside so they eavesdrop. "McGonagall I don't think that hat fits your outfit" Umbridge says.

"Omg, she did not" Snape and Dumbledore look at each other eyes wide. "McGonagall is going to kill her" Snape says.

"Oh, that's for sure" Dumbledore says as they fist bump each other watching as McGonagall became red from anger.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: your thoughts? ---->

This is a fanfiction but I just carried away at the end.

Also had to mention shatter me, I ordered it and I can't wait to get it and read it like I can't wait.

Thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment. Ly♡♡