11| jealousy

Y/N'S POV

And right as his lips brushed against mine "Is anyone here?" we hear someone.

We both pull away and sigh. I drop my head looking at floor. I hear Mattheo let out a disappointed sigh as he holds his head in his hands.

This is also so fucking confusing. Are we dating, are we not? Do we like each other or hate?

"We better get going before someone catches us" he says standing up. "Why do you make it sound like that?" I say laughing.

He wraps his arm around my waist and leans his head on mine. Our laughs turned to holding our breath.

This was so awkward. Tension was so fucking thick. We quietly walk back to the ball.

We got back to the ballroom everything same as it was when we left. "Look the group is there" Mattheo says smiling pointing on the corner of the ballroom.

Really the whole group was there. "Let's go" I say taking his hand laughing as we ran to them through the ballroom.

I attack Enzo into a hug. "I haven't seen you in years" I say with happy tears in my eyes.

"Oh, please it was less then 2 weeks or centuries" he says hugging me back before Daphne pulls him away so she can hug me.

After we all hug we step back. I stand next to Mattheo as his arm slips around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Oooooo, you look comfy" Theodore says as the whole group smirks. "So you started dating for real?"Blaise asks smirking.

"NO, God, no, never ehm never" me and Mattheo start mumbling defending ourselves while they were all smirking.

"Whatever, girls I'm buying yall a drink" Daphne says taking us girls away from the group.

"Oh, man, this is so not fair" I hear Theodore whine. I laugh as we walk to the bar.

"So tell me now, what is happening with you and Mattheo?" Daphne raises a brow smirking.

"Yeah, I notice that too, they are literally all over each other" Ivy smirks as I shake my head.

"No we aren't, we weren't even kissing" I say rolling my eyes. "Oh, so you kiss each other often" Pansy smirks.

"Stop, me and Mattheo aren't dating. I mean we're married but not for real" I say.

"Oh, so you're telling me there is no tension, no chemistry between you two like none, never?" Daphne asks.

"I mean they are a times when we are close and tension raises and we're acting like it's real but" I say.

"There is no but, darling, you are in love, and both of you are so incredibly stupid and don't have courage to admit it" she says.

I slightly smile. "I will admit okay? I am catching feelings but Mattheo is most certainly not, he is acting so cold" I say.

"Okay, you wanna bet he's head over heals in love with you. If you turn around right now and make eye contact you owe me a drink" she says.

I roll my eyes but still say "deal". I turn my head to look at Mattheo who is very much already looking at me.

I turn back. "Oh, man" I say as Daphne smirks. "I'll have a one butterbeer please" she says.

"One butterbeer" I say turning to the bartender.

MATTHEO'S POV

She looked at me.

"So what was that all?" Theodore smirks. "Nothing" I say way too fast. Fuck.