6| talks and kisses

Y/N'S POV

Daphne. Oh fuck. It was a face time. Oh, no, no, no. I take my phone and answer it.

"Hey, Daphne" I say awkwardly smiling as she is as mad as ever. "Y/n, where the fuck are you and Riddle?" she asks.

"About that" I start but she cuts me off with "OMG MY EYES, RIDDLE PUT ON A FUCKING SHIRT, EW EW, I'M ON MY WAY TO BLEACH MY EYES" she says as Mattheo scoffs.

"Y/n, what the fuck? I don't even wanna know what you're doing there. We'll talk about this tomorrow and please use protection" she said and hung up.

"SEE, THAT'S WHY I SAID PUT ON A SHIRT BUT NO" I yell huffing. "Ugh, whatever" he scoffs.

Soon enough we were both asleep. God, there is no way I avoid talks tomorrow.

~morning~

I woke up to breakfast next to my head. "Morning, I brought you breakfast, as soon as you eat we can leave to Hogwarts again" Mattheo said.

I looked stunned. Not gonna lie this is pretty nice of him. Still doesn't mean he's less of a bitch.

And just as he said after I ate breakfast we were back at Hogwarts, both in our own dorms.

I got ready and headed down for breakfast cause why not have two? And as I sit down I am jumped by the group.

"Okay first off what the fuck?" Daphne says sitting down. "I want to know everything in details" Regulus says. "Not you, we want to know" Theodore corrects.

"Talk" Lorenzo says. "Well, Voldemort and my father made a deal. And now I have to marry Mattheo" I say mumbling the last part.

"WHAT" they yell. "I have to marry Mattheo" I repeat and they stand up. "COME ON, I OWE SNAPE 10 GALLONS" Theodore exclaims.

"AND YOU THINK I DON'T" Lorenzo says. "YOU MADE A BET WITH SNAPE ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE" I yell.

"No, technically we made a bet with Snape about your AND Mattheo's love life" Theodore says smiling.

My jaw drops. Just then Mattheo enters the hall and sits down. "What did I miss?" he asks totally oblivious.

"Uhm, nothing much, just that we own Snape 10 gallons cause you and Y/n are getting married" Theodore says continuing to eat his food.

Mattheo stops for a second before putting food on his plate. "Why am I not surprised?" he ask confused.

"Probably cause we bet about everything like all the time and also Snape is so fruity" Draco answers and Mattheo shrugs nodding. "True" Mattheo mumbles.

I just shake my head not believing this. What the fuck?

THIRD'S POV, a while later

The group exept Mattheo and Y/n enters Dumbledore's office where him and Snape were having a gossiping session.

"Oh my God, my favorite students are here, what's up?" Snape says exited. "We are bringing tea" Daphne says.

"Queen spill" Dumbledore and Snape say. Everyone gets 10 gallons out of their jackets and give them to Snape.

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP, SHUT UP" Snape says jumping up. "OMG, HOW" he asks as he conjures them all chairs.

"Basically it was not their will but their fathers made them go into arranged marriage" Ivy says and Snape squeals.

"Oh my god, I can't wait to see them slowly get together and Mattheo to admit his feelings like it's so obvious and he thinks it's not" Snape says as they all laugh nodding before continuing gossiping.