9| still enemies

Y/N'S POV

After the wedding Mattheo came back to how he was, mean and a bully. I mean what was expecting?

We didn't spoke a word since wedding exept major insults sometimes. This wasn't supposed to go this way.

I'm trying to forget how we acted on our wedding day, how he acted, how he hugged me, kissed me and I simply can't.

But Voldy Moldy brought us a HOUSE. And we had to drop out of school. I had very hard time separating from my friends.

But at the end we did it somehow.

I run to common room as tears were going down my cheaks. I slam the door open to everyone looking at me.

"I'm moving, I won't go to Hogwarts anymore" I cry out as everyone eyes widen and they rush to me.

We all snuggle into a big hug. "Why" Daphne asks sniffling. "Voldemort wants me and Mattheo to have a house to start a family, do you hear how crazy that sounds?" I say.

We cried and cried and cried that day. Seemed like crying was going to have no end.

Me and Mattheo didn't have to share a bed or a room so I was thankful for that. Voldemort says I quote "feel free to invite someone over".

Also I don't see Mattheo much. I spend my time reading or writing or exercising; just doing things that make me happy and he...

He is working all the time. He goes away at 9 am and comes back at 9 pm. At least that is a less amount of insults.

Today I am not that luck tho. Today Mattheo got the day off. Which was very weird.

I sat down at dinning table alone. At least for now. It was peaceful. Untill Mattheo walked downstairs.

Usually maids and butlers join me for lunch but when Mattheo is having lunch then they don't.

I don't know the reason why but it's better if I don't question. I mean he can be really scary sometimes maybe they are scared.

Soon enough Mattheo was seated in front of me on the other side of the table. "Good afternoon" I say.

"Wish I could say that too" he scoffs and I frown. Always so bitchy. I place food on my place at he frowns at it.

MATTHEO'S POV

She usually puts exactly three and a half spoons, today she put two and the half. Why?

Is she trying to look skinnier? Did I took my remarks to far? She knows she's perfect right?

Maybe she's just not feeling well. What if she's sick? What if she's sick and I know nothing about it?

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

She noticed my frown and trying to hit the nerve she put one more spoon on her plate. Only if she knew that's what I wanted from the start.

She was eating like she never saw food in her life. And that was the cutest possible thing to watch.

Staring at her food she didn't even notice I was staring at her. My food being completely forgotten on my plate.

In times like this I realize how really lucky I am to be her husband, to be the one that sees her happy, sad, goofy everything at once.

I had to call someone so I shoved a tost and a bit of chicken in my mouth before heading out.

Y/N'S POV

Mattheo soonly left without a word. I finished my lunch in silence before heading to my room.