3| Mattheo's thoughts

~very boring chapter ahead~

MATTHEO'S POV

She's completely oblivious like she really doesn't know how to take a hint. We are 'enemies'.

I was teasing her since the first grade that's when I realized I like her. All I wanted was for her to notice me.

That's why I started messing with her more. If I knew she didn't like that I would have stopped. But I didn't.

Now she hates me. Maybe that's also for better. She won't be in relationship with the son of a killer.

Maybe it's for the best. But I can't be away from her. I care about her too much. I love her too much.

If only I didn't make her hate me but she does and now I don't have her nor I will ever have.

I love every bit of her. Those beautiful eyes. Those bright red cheaks, her perfectly shaped lips.

Her straight posture and how she helds her shoulders back to look though. And she does but in my opinion she's also very cute.

And yesterday in detention. God, how much I did to resist kissing her. My hands were on her hips. Her lips were inch away from mine.

And she pushed past me. I wanted to keep her. In my arms. My lips on hers. God, how whipped I am for that girl is unreal.

And now she's forced to tutor me. Snape, my boy, thank God on you and your birth and your detentions.

The amount of time she's on my mind is crazy. But unfortunately I'll never have her. But at least now she has to tutor me.

And that's how I ended up here. Sitting right in front of her at breakfast table in great hall insulting her.

I wish I never said all those mean thing but I have to keep her away from me. "Anyway I have to go run, bye guys" she says getting up.

"Bye, queen" Theodore says as they all wave to her. Few minutes later I also excuse myself before running to common room.

I know Y/n always runs laps around the lake and ever since I have been going to common room to that specific window where I can see her.

I smile at sight of her. I lean my head on my hand watching her enjoy running smiling as she was the happiest girl in the world.

I wish she is. I wish I was the one making her happy. But I'm not so I better keep dreaming.

"So on scale on 10/10 to infinite how whipped are you for her?" Theodore smirks sitting next to me.

"Infinite" I say still daydreaming not even paying attention to what I'm saying. "It's funny how you're not even listening" he says laughing.

"What do you want me to say oh yeah I'm so in love with her and I know I'll never have her" I say smiling sarcastically.

Theodore gives me a sad slight smile trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't really help.

~time skip till the tutoring session~

I sat down at the table waiting. She didn't arrived yet but Snape did. Snape is kinda giving I want you together vibes but I'm not sure if that's the case.

And 3 seconds before 6 pm the door 8pens and Y/n walks in dropping her stuff on other side of the table.

"Okay, now that you're here, I'll leave you to it, I wish you all the best Y/n, if he even passes the test you will get extra credit" Snape says and I huff.

He soon left and now it was just me and her. Just us. Left all alone. God, my thoughts will kill me.

"So what don't you understand?" she asks. "What do I understand" I answer. "Great, I didn't know you're that much dumb" she huffs. Why the fuck does that turn me on?

She started explaining while I was staring at her lips. Truth to be told I understood everything she was talking about.

This summer I learnt everything which I was failing last year but neither Snape or Y/n need to know that, right?

"Are you even listening?" she asks as she turns face to me. "Yeah" I lie. "Ok, then what is a spell for light?" she asks. "Lumos" I say smiling.

She looks at me suspiciously before continuing. But how can I even focus on what she's saying when her hair is falling so perfectly on her shoulders giving me a better look at her face.

She looked so focus. So beautiful. Her eyes narrowed at the book making themselves even prettier.

I was hypnotized by her beauty and even more with the fact that she knew nothing about my feelings.

"And that's how you do it, do you understand?" she asks and I nod. "I think that's enough for today" she says picking up her books.

"I agree, I really don't want to see your face any second longer" I say cringing at my own words.

I could watch her face forever and never get bored of it. She is so beautiful it almost feels like it's not real.

We got up and left. I watch her walk away down the hallway. I lean my head against the stone hard wall while smiling.

"What are you doing" Lorenzo jumps out of the corner and I jump up. "You scared the living shit out of me" I say holding my chest.

"Sorry now answer the question" he says. "I'm not doing anything" I say as I'm about to walk past him.

But he starts walking with me. "To me, it looked like you were daydreaming, daydreaming like you're in love" he smirks.

"Drop it Enzo" I say as I enter my dorm. "Whatever, we're going to talk about it later when there is sleepover in your dorm, the whole group invited" he says and I look at him.

"Is Y/n invited?" I ask. "Ooooo, interesting first question" he smirks. "Just answer the fucking question" I say.

"She is" he answers. "In that case, no you may not have sleepover in my dorm" I say slamming the door in his face.

"It's also Theodore's dorm so you don't get to chose, you can join or not but the sleepover is happening" he says and I sigh.

God, this is going to be terrible.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/n: Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote, ly all♡♡