8| rest of the big day

Y/N'S POV

Mattheo's hand brushed against mine. I take a hint and now we were holding hands. This is just an act.

This is just an act. I repeat while buterflies twirled in my stomach. Just an act. We smile to people.

I spare him a glance as I see he's already looking at me but then immediately looks away.

Everyone starts congratulating and Mattheo pulls me closer by my waist. I blush, fuck.

One of my hands lands on his chest and the other one around his. "Omg, you're so cute" Theodore says.

I don't know why I blushed. I know I shouldn't have but I did. I hate it. And I'm still blushing.

Maybe this is a new start to make up for the time I left him when we were kids. Maybe this could work.

What the fuck? What am I thinking? We are enemies. Who are married. If I want healthy marriage I will have to stop hating him. God, why is this so complicated?

Soon enough we arrived at perception. Everything was organized. First I throw a bouquet and then me and Mattheo have the first dance.

God, how will that work? Me and Mattheo can't stand being close or dance with anyone and now we have to dance together?

It was time for me to throw a bouquet. I stand as all my bridesmaids stand behind me.

I throw the bouquet amd turn around as it flew all the way through the room. It skipped over the bridesmaids.

I watch closely as it lands. Oops,wrong. Both Theodore and Enzo catched it. I laughed.

I laughed so so so much. I cheer and Daphne and Ivy laugh too shyly. I smirk which suddenly disappears.

Disappears when someone's arms wrap around my waist. Their head in the crock of my neck.

I try to wiggle away but Mattheo shushes to let me know it's him. I don't know why but I relaxed.

"Looks like we got the next newly weds" he whispers in my ear as I suck in a deep breath.

His arms were around my waist. God, this was so wrong. But again it felt so right. No, no, no, what the fuck am I saying?

His hands play with waistband of my wedding dress. "Yeah" I say letting out a shaky breath.

He lets out a deep sigh. "We should dance soon" he whispers and I hum in response. "See you then, love" he says.

He unwraps his arms around my waist and I don't know why but I wanted them back. They brought me warmth.

As he moves away I let out a deep breath I didn't even know I was holding. I fix my dress trying to shake off that feeling. Feeling of his arms.

"So you and Mattheo?" Daphne says smirking walking over and standing next to me.

"Uhm, yes, we're married. It's arranged" I say obviously. "Uh huh, doesn't look fake. His hands all over you" she smirks.

"It's fake and means nothing trust me" I say huffing. "Uh huh, whatever helps you sleep at night" she says smirking.

I roll my eyes before I hear. "Groom and bride get to the dance floor" I hear announcement.

"Have fun" Daphne smirks. I roll my eyes but I couldn't keep smile from creeping to my face.

Me and Mattheo meet eyes as we walk over to the middle of that dance floor. God, this is going to be awkward.

We stare at each other and he steps closer. He puts one hand around my waist and other one in my hand.

Our hands are together. My hand on his shoulder. Our eyes locked on each other. Tension so thich raising every second.

And the song starts. 'I wanna be yours' by Artic Monkeys. My favorite. I smile brightly looking at Mattheo.

He acts like he doesn't know anything and just shrugs his shoulder. But I could see a slight smile playing on his lips.

He twirls me around. Our eyes not leaving each other for one second.

MATTHEO'S POV

This is perfect. All I ever dreamt of and better. Her in my arms. Our wedding day. The smile on her face.

I turn her around. And then back to me as our bodies collide. Her face millimeters from mine. Our eyes staring at each other.

My forehead is pressed against hers. The song is ending. And the urge to kiss her right now I growing.

I tried to stop myself. I really did but I couldn't help it. I stare at her before I smash my lips on hers passionately.

My arms drop to her waist and her arms move around my neck as she kisses me back.

She kissed me back. Holy shit, SHE KISSED ME BACK. Her lips were so soft so warm. So much against mine.

Y/N'S POV

I kissed him back. I don't know what I'm doing. It just feels perfect for this moment. I know I shouldn't think so but I do.

Everyone cheers as we slowly pull apart. Our lips still brushing against each other. Our eyes still fixed on each other.

We awkwardly pull away. And our eyes finally move from each other. I see Daphne and the group smirking.

And then I see something unexpected. Snape secretly gives Voldemort few gallons.

I chuckle under my breath.

MATTHEO'S POV

She chuckles under her breath. God, she has a beautiful laugh. Everything about her is beautiful.

Y/N'S POV

And the night continued. It was fun, me and Mattheo didn't have more TENSE situations. But then again.

Now we're here. Married. In the room for new wedds. With one bed. And rose petals all over the room AND the bed.

We both sat on other sides of bed. "I'm going to change" I say standing up. "Okay, I'll go next" he says gulping.

After I changed I went out and layed down to my side of the bed. And he did exact thing later.

"Before we go to sleep just to know, this all today meant nothing" he says quietly. "Glad we agree" I say before turning.

"Good night, Riddle" I say before I fall asleep.

MATTHEO'S POV

She fell asleep. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. "Good night, love" I whisper kissing her forehead.

If only she knew how much I love her.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Hi, sorry for not posting so often my shatter me books came AND I AM READING THAT SO MUCH.

Anyway thank you all for reading and commenting, please vote if you want, ly all ~ Juliette ♡