13| father

Y/N'S POV

I totally did not cry out my eyes in the bathroom and had mental breakdown of the century, nahhhhhh.

I look myself in the mirror and wipe away my tears, splash my face with water.

I finally exit the bathroom and I'm suprised to find Mattheo still at the table.

I sit down avoiding his gaze. "Is everything okay?" he asks. "Yeah, everything is fine" I answer.

"Okay just wanted to let you know your father called few minutes ago he asked for us to visit him today" he says.

I froze. Of course he wants to visit us, he wants to see how is our relationship going and then make fun of me.

I can't let this happen but again I have no choice.

"Oh, okay, when are we going?" I ask. "For an hour, we should probably start packing" he says and I nod.

"Okay, then I meet you here in an hour" I mumble and he nods before I get up to my room.

First he doesn't remember a thing from last night, second we are visiting my father. Great, just great.

I packed everything I wanted and now it was time to get going. I walk downstairs to see Mattheo waiting at the kitchen table.

He looks totally lost. And confused. And I just don't get why. But I don't get many things on exemple why does he look so cute right now?

MATTHEO'S POV

I spend the whole morning trying to remember last night. What the fuck did I do?

Stupid alcohol. I'm never drinking again. Hopefully. I need to know what I did wrong.

What drunk Mattheo did that hurt her so much, I wish to know. Please just tell me now.

She's here and she looks effin gorgeous. And she's mine. I just wish she was really mine.

Y/N'S POV

"Okay, I'm ready to go" I say. "Good, let's go" he says as he picks my suitcases also. What a gentleman?

"Are we not going to use floo powder?" I ask. "No, I think it's better if we go by car" he says.

"Why?" I ask. "Just because" he responds sarcastically smiling. "Just admit you want to spend more time with me" I tease laughing.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself, Esmeray" he says scoffing. "It's acually Riddle now" I smirk and his eyes widen.

MATTHEO'S POV

HOLY SHIT, THIS AIN'T REAL. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING. I NEED THIS TO BE REAL. I NEED IT DESPERATELY.

Y/N'S POV

"Just shut up and get in the car" he says. I laugh getting in the passenger seat and he gets in the driver seat.

I hear him mumble something under his breath. "What was that?" I ask smiling. "Nothing at all" he says as he starts the car.

He turns it on the car just like he turns me on. I DID NOT SAY THAT OKAY, I DID NOT.

"So what did acually happen last night?" he asks. "I told you already" I say. "No, you lied to me and I want truth" he says.

"There is nothing to tell you, you got drunk and said few things you didn't meant and then went to sleep that's it" I say.

"What did I say?" he asks. "Doesn't matter" I respond. "Y/n, don't say that, just tell me" he says turning to look at me.