18| baking

Y/N'S POV

I wake up and yawn. I look at the clock 8 am. I think I'm gonna get up. But before I do I take a look at Mattheo.

He was laying on his stomach with a hand under the pillow and the other one on top of it making his muscles flex.

Oh, God, those muscles. They are sending flashbacks from last night. I smirk.

He's so hot. Too hot to even look away from. This is what I want to look at every morning tho.

I turn around and as I'm about to stand up a arm goes around my waist stopping me.

"Good morning, darling" he says in low husky morning voice. Oh, Lord have mercy.

"Good morning,hubby" I respond giving him a shirt peck on the lips which he returns pulling me closer.

"God, that sounds so good" he whispers against my lips. I chuckle. "Where were you going?" he asks softly.

"To have breakfast" I say sarcastically smiling. "Oh, well that can wait" he says pulling me closer.

I kiss his temple. "Let me go" I whisper kissing his collar bone. He hums and shakes his head in response.

"Please" I whisper in his ear. He groans as he gets up and picks me up. "Yay, I love you" I say kissing him.

"I love you more, darling" he responds kissing me back before carrying me downstairs.

He sits me down on the counter. "So what do you want for breakfast?" he asks.

"Ehm, guess?" I say. "Cereals" he says faking wide eyes. "Omg, how did you know" I say sarcastically.

He gasps. "I read minds" (he doesn't in this story dw) he says as we gasp and then burst into laughter.

We had breakfast and are now sitting in silence. "Wait a sec, don't you have to go to work" I say.

"I took at least a month off" he says smiling at me. I blush and smile wide "okay"

"So what do you want to do" he asks. "Ehm, let's bake cookies" I say standing up stumbling slightly but again catching my balance.

Mattheo just smirks and bites his lips. "Hello, earth to Mattheo, Mattheo do you hear me? My eyes are up here" I say.

He gets out of his trance and looks up. "Uh huh, what did you say" he smiles as his eyes travel to my lips.

"Baking cookies" I say slowly. "Now stop staring at my lips" I say smirking. "Can't, they are too distracting" he says biting his lip.

I roll my eyes and kiss him, he kisses me more passionately as his hands wrap around my neck.

"Uh uh" I say pulling away. "Get up lover boy" I say taking his hand and lifting him up.

"How the fuck did you just lift me up?" he says confused. "What? You thought I was weak" I wink.

"No, no, absolutely not. But that strong, gurl, you stronger then me" he says as I laugh.

I get out the bowl for cookies as Mattheo gets ingredients. I put them in the bowl and start mixing.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leans his chin on my shoulder. "You're so gorgeous" he says.

"Really?" I chuckle and smile. "Yeah, very much really" he says as he leaves a soft kiss on my shoulder.

I turn around and kiss him passionately before pulling away and returning back to what I was doing.

"You little tease" he says shaking his head smiling before kissing me on the cheek, a little too close to my lips.

I bite my lip to stop smile making it's way to my face. His head still resting on my shoulder.

I turn side way to take a look at him only to see him daydreaming while intensely staring at the counter.

"Why are you looking at that counter like that?" I ask laughing. "Nothing, just thinking how would it look like to make out with you on top of it" he sighs slightly smirking.

"Oh shut up, we'll do that later when we finish cookies" I say playfully pushing him while smiling.

His eyes light up as he moves right away and starts helping to make cookies as soon as possible.

I just laugh as he trips over his own feet while trying to get to oven. He just gives me that warm soft smile that makes me melt.

With that motivation we were done in like 15 minutes, right now we placed them into oven for next 30 minutes.

"Okay now?" he smiles looking at me like a little kid that got a candy. "After you wash the dishes" I say and he nods.

He gets to it like it's the most exciting and interesting thing to do. I could get use to this but I won't. We don't want to take this for granted.

And as he's washing the bowl I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso.

"You know that cooking makes you really attractive" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Then I'll cook for you more often. Every day. Whenever you want" he says. I chuckle and kiss his neck.

"Okay, I'm done" he says turning around and picking me up as I gasp. He innocently smiles as he puts me on the counter.

He kisses me passionately as he wraps his one hand around my neck and puts other one on my cheak.

His tongue explores my mouth as his hand gets tangled in my hair. I pull on his curls as he groans in my mouth.

He lays me down on the counter as we kiss with more desperate, more passionate.

And then. Ding, ding, ding, timer on the oven goes. "Cookies" I groan against his lips.

"I'll get them" he sighs before disappointed pulls away. "Thank you" I smile before sitting up on the counter again.

I see his phone light up. "You got a text" I say. "You check it, I can't right now" he says. "Oki" I respond.

I check it. You can not be serious right now. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I scream at him.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Don't worry just a filler drama, nothing serious.

Thank for reading and commenting please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette