29| date

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week. A week since I gave him my number and he still didn't call so I'm starting to get worried.

Maybe it was a joke. I really hope not. Maybe it's because he thinks I work over week. Well today I Saturday.

I'm overthinking it again.

MATTHEO'S POV

God, if I wasn't staring at her number the whole week. I want to call her, I really do.

Maybe I should. It's Saturday. I should do it. I'm overthinking it again. But like what if she doesn't want me to call?

Oh my God, what if she gave me the wrong number? Stop overthinking it. God, I'm so stupid.

What is she thinking when I haven't called her whole week, God, I'm a first degree idiot.

I pick up my phone and type in the number. Just press to call button. It's that easy.

"Dada" Diana sits next to me on the couch. I immediately drop my phone on the table cursing under my breath before looking at her smiling.

"OH MY GOD, YOU WERE ABOUT TO CALL HER" she says excitingly jumping up smiling.

"Yeah, no, I don't think I should" I say picking up my phone. "Why not?" she asks.

I stay quiet. "Exactly" she says before pressing the call button and I jump up. It's ringing, fuck.

"Fuck, what did you do?" I whisper. She just winks before exiting the room. That's my daughter.

Y/N'S POV

OH MY GOD, IT'S RINGING. I give it a few seconds before answering so I don't look so desperate.

Y/n- italics
Mattheo- bold

Hey

Hey, ehm, how are you?

Pretty good, you?

Good, I was wondering if you have any plans tonight

Nope, not at all

Good, so are you willing to go to dinner with me tonight?

*I pretend to think about it*
Sure

Then I'll see you tonight, I can pick you up if you can give me your address?

Sure it's y/a (obviously I am not putting someone's address here)

Okay, I'll pick you up at 7 is that okay?

Yeah,it's good

Then I'll see you tonight

See ya tonight

~end of call~

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I HAVE A DATE. I HAVE A DATE. SJDJEBS. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

MATTHEO'S POV

OH MY GOD I ASKED HER OUT. OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES. SHE SAID YES. BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.