31| I am loved

Y/N'S POV

Peace. It is so quiet and so warm. But like what can you expect from summer? I smile resting on the couch.

I hear a car pull in the driveway so I immediately rush to open the door happily.

I open it as I see Mattheo and Diana get out of car laughing. "WHO CAN GO HUG MOM THE FASTEST?" Mattheo yells before both of then start racing to me.

Mattheo gets to me first, of course. He kisses me smiling while Diana whines "That's not fair" she says crossing her arms.

"I'm stealing your mom" Mattheo says pulling me closer by my waist. "No, you're not" Diana says as se hugs my leg tightly not letting go.

"No one is stealing me until you wash your hands, you were outdoors" I warn and they both rush to the kitchen pushing each other laughing.

I smile shaking my head before slowly heading after them. I see Mattheo wash his hands.

He turn to me then looks at his hand then turns to me and smirks. "MATTHEO THOMAS RIDDLE DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE" I scream before he splashes me with water.

I scream dodging as Diana gasps laughing splashing me too. I gasp loudly.

"YOU DARE TEAM UP ON ME, OH, YOU'RE DONE" I say reaching in the drawer for my water gun.

"OH NO, MOMMY HAS A WATER GUN" Mattheo yells turning to Diana. "RUN" he says picking her up and running through the door to the garden.

I run after them.

~time skip~

We all walk in as water is spilling on floor from us and our clothes. We all sit down at the table.

"Ew, my clothes are drenched" Diana complains. Me and Mattheo laugh. I fill in a glass of water.

"Drink, it's hot outside, I don't want you to get sick" I say to her as I hand her the glass. "Thanks mom" she says picking it up.

And as she was about to drink it. My clumsy daughter as she's the same as me spills it all over herself.

"Oh my Lord you are one messy child" Mattheo says laughing as she glares at him.

"She won't be the only messy thing when I'm done with you in my bed" he whispers in my ear.

I look at him wide eyes before nudging him in the ribs as he just chuckles and kisses my neck.

~time skip~

I got ready for bed and layed down tiredly. I see the door open and Mattheo walk in closing the door behind him.

"Diana's asleep" he says smiling walking over and climbing into our bed. "Good" I whisper smiling.

He kisses me smiling and I kiss him back. He wraps his arms around my waist kissing me more passionately.

His tounge trails on my bottom lips but I deny entrance. He frowns confused but continues kissing me.

He tugs on the hem of my shirt and I pull away. "We can't" I say and he frowns. "What's wrong?" he asks.

I look at him with obvious eyes. "You're on your period" he says sighing. "Nope acually I didn't had it in a while now" I say.

He head shoots up as he eyes light up. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?" he yells smiling jumping up. I nod smiling.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE PREGNANT, WE'RE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, DIANA IS GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER OR SISTER" he screams.

"WHAT" Diana says running in to our room. "MOMMY'S PREGNANT, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BROTHER OR A SISTER" Mattheo screams picking her up in his arms.

She squeals. "I'M NOT GONNA BE AN ONLY CHILD ANYMORE" she screams smiling.

They laugh as Mattheo tackles them on the bed next to me. They sit down. Each of them on one of my sides.

They both put a hand on my stomach as I smile.

~time skip (like 5th)~

"Oh let me see" I hear someone arguing at the door of my hospital room. And by the voices I can recognize Theodore and Enzo.

Me and Mattheo look at each other laughing as Diana rushes to the door opening them revealing Theo and Enzo bickering.

"Oh, heyyyy" they stop turning around. "Unclesssss" Diana says as they pick her up.

"Ugh playing favorites" Daphne frowns. "Aunt Daphne" she says as Theo hesitating hands Diana to Daph.

"You know you're my favorite" Diana winks as Theodore gasps putting a hand over his heart.

"She's so young and already breaking hearts" he says fake crying. "You're gonna be okay man" Enzo says punching him on the back.

"Oh my God, he is so cute" Blaise says walking over. "I knowww" I say looking at the baby boy in my arms.

"What did you name him?" Ivy asks. "Theo Ethan Riddle" I respond smiling and looking at Theodore.

"Stop" he says putting hands over his face. "I need a minute" he says exiting. Daphne peaks in the hallway.

"He's crying" she says pouting as we all smile happily pouting. "Aweee" Enzo says before adding "and when are you going to have a child named after me?"

I roll my eyes. "Never" I respond in the same time as Mattheo says "we'll see" I turn to face him as he only smiles cheerily.

I blush as he smiles at me and Diana comes sit next to me on my hospital bed.

I'm loved. By one huge happy family and I couldn't ask for a better one.

•|THE END|•

A/N: THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED, BROOOOO WHATTTTTTTT, CRYINGGGG

Scroll down for author's note :)